Chapter 7: Time to go SUPERSONIC!

Sonic and Zeke busted into the room "Well well well Hello Sonic" Said Robotnik in a low tone "Welcome to... CHAOS CONTROL" "Sonic help us" Tails said "Yeah what he said" Shouted Kynan "put them down Egghead" Sonic said "Why should I name my name is Dr.Robotnik," Said Dr.Robotnik in an annoyed tone "Because I have these" Sonic replied as he showed him the crystals "Sorry Sonic, But you don't have the last crystal" Replied Robotnik "Oh yeah he does" Said Zeke as he pulled out the last Crystal from his back pocket "Oh Crud," Said Robotnik in a worried tone "Here you go Sonic," Zeke said as he passed him the crystal "Now" said Sonic "It's time to go SUPERSONIC" Sonic said as he started to float into the air with the crystals circling him "Here" said Tails as he handed Zeke and Kynan some sunglasses "Why do we need these?" asked Zeke and Ky at the same time "because when Sonic goes Super he lets off an explosion of light" "OK then pass me those sunnies" Ky said. Sonic flew into the air and the crystals span faster and faster around him "Hear it comes" Sonic said as the crystals span so fast that they look like just a blur of color and then all of a sudden there was a flash of light "Cool" Said Zeke in an amazed voice and out of the flash of light came supersonic "Stand down Eggman you can never defeat me now I'm supersonic" said Sonic "Oh yes I can Sonic because I have a giant mech" Eggman said as the giant robot cam out from behind him so the battle began, Sonic threw punches left and right as the robot defended itself with it's inbuilt shied "Zeke I could use a bit of a helping hand right now" "On it!" Zeke said as he ran towards the Robot "SHADOW PUNCH!" he yelled as he jumped into the air with his fist up then he slammed it down onto the robot's head and crushed it's head in on itself "abandoned robot" Robotnik shouted as he jumped out of the robot then rushed to the machine where Tails and Kynan were being held and cut the net off the stick that was holding them up and grabbed them just before they fell into the device, Sonic caught them and carefully placed them down on the ground. "Thanks Sonic" said Tails in a relieved voice "thanks Zeke" Said Sonic "you were a real help" "your welcome Sonic" Zeke replied "um Sonic" Kynan said " How do we get out of here" "I get over teleport you back, or you could stay back here with us" So as they left chaos control Sonic activated a ring back to Greenhill not knowing what's about to happen next.