❦Chapter 2❦

Melissa POV:1864
Niklaus has let me go free as long as I don't get into too much trouble.Key word.Too much.So now I was in the town Mystic Falls.There were many people to choose from.

And I have changed a little from when I first turned my humanity off.Instead of just killing them,I give them my blood and compel them.It was a very fun game.I spot a man with raven black hair and icy blue eyes.Perfect.I walk over to him and tap on his shoulder.

"Katherine?What happened to your hair?"He questions.Then something clicked.An American version of the name Katerina was Katherine.

"I like it.Don't you?"I ask tilting my head a little.He smiles at me."Why don't I meet you in twenty minutes?"

"Sure.I'll be by at the front door."He tells me.

"Melissa?"A voice calls.I turn around and see Katerina.Or I guess Katherine.

"Katerina,how lovely to see you."I smile.

"What happened to you?"She asks.

"You know..turned into a vampire, turned my emotions off,all that."I pause. "So,who was that sexy guy?"

"Damon Salvatore.Im staying with him and his family.He has a father and a brother named Stefan."She states.

"Well,Damon is mine.Ta ta for now sissy."I smile and walk to the front door. "Invite me in,why don't you?"

"Come in Miss Pierce."He smiles.

"Call me Melissa.Because that's my actual name."I state.I take his hand and we walk up to his room.It was like any other modern room.I turn to him and smile."You look very handsome today."

"Thank my lady."He bows.

"There is no need to bow.Its just me."I tell him.

"Yes there is.You are perfect in every way possible."He says and I smile.

I bring my face towards his and kiss him.We continue to kiss as we fall onto his bed.He takes my dress so I'm just in my undergarments.I let my vampire side come out.

"Even when I'm like this?"I question getting close to his neck.I could hear his heart race.

"Your perfect."He whispers.I control my vampire side and kiss him.Thats when I started to feel something inside of me.