❦Chapter 6❦

Melissa POV:
I change into a strapless pink dress and a light blue jean vest. Unlike my twin and doppelganger I happen to be girly. Don't get me wrong.Im still a badass.A girl can kick butt while still looking cute.I walk downstairs but don't see anyone.I start to hear voices in the cellar.I follow the voices.I was right. Stefan and Damon were trying to get my doppelgangers humanity back on.

"So..how's it going?"I ask."Mind if I try something?"

Stefan and Damon look at each other before leaving.I look at the brown haired doppelgänger.She looked so tired and lifeless.Almost sad.

"Who the hell are you?"She questions.

"That wasn't very lady like."I state.She rolls her eyes."Someone sure is cranky."

"Well when you are starved and locked up it happens."She says glaring at me.I kneel down to her level.

"Keep up the act.I'll still know the truth."I tell her and walk out.

I get out and head to the most popular place in this small town.The Mystic Grill.What can I say.Word gets around. I go inside and bump into someone.It was the guy that I killed.

What the hell?

"Elena.."He trails off.

"Follow me."I state and walk to the back."How are you alive?"

"This ring.Remember?"He says holding out his hand.The Gilbert Ring.

"Right.And by the way,Im not Elena. My names Melissa."I tell him.

"But how do you look like.."He starts.

"Long story short,Im Katherine's twin." I state."And you're not going to tell anybody.Got it."

"Got it."He gulps.

"Good.Im going to go get a drink."I smile.