❦Chapter 3❦

Melissa POV:Present day
I have made it to the small town of Mystic Falls.I was not sure if I would ever come back.But here I am.I turn up the radio.'My World' by Iggy Azalea comes on.

I sing even though I am the worlds worst rapper.I park at the side of the street.I love my car.I compelled someone to give it to me.It was a blue Mercedes.I spot handsome guy with baby blue eyes.I walk over to him.

"Elena?What happened to your hair?" He questions but I honestly don't care.

I bite his neck and drink his sweet blood.He squirms but it had no affect on me.I drain him of his blood and snap his neck.Oh well.I walk back to my car.

I drive for a while when I reach the Salvatore boarding house.This can't be a coincidence.I walk inside without a problem.I hear footsteps.I turn to see a face I longed to see.Damon Salvatore.

"Melissa."He breathes.

"Did you miss me?"I ask.He still looks at me shocked.I go up to him and kiss him.He kisses me and moves his hands through my hair.I wrap my legs around his waist and he vamps us to his bed.

He rips of my shirt and roll top of him.I rip off his shirt.Boy how I missed.Im not doing that ever again.
_______________________________
I lay on my back breathless.I really love vampire sex.It could get very fun.I look at him and smile.I looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"I defiantly missed that."He states and I laugh.

"Me too."I smile.The front door opens and closes.Damon groans."Who's that?"

"Stefan and a certain friend of ours."He tells me.Damon get dressed and I put on one of his shirts."What are doing?"

"Having some fun."I state.We head downstairs and see Stefan carrying a Katherine look a like.This must be the famous doppelgänger.Stefan's eyes go wide in shock.

"Melissa?"He asks.I nod."Umm..I'll be right back."He leaves and comes back alone.

"It's been a while."I say.

"You think?"He questions and I nod.I go over to him and hug him.I was on good terms with the Salvatore brothers unlike my sister."I missed you too.So..what was with the doppelgänger?"

"She has her humanity off and I'm trying to get it back on."He explains.

"It's not going to be easy."I state.

"I know.But we need to do it."He smiles sadly."Thats all she has left.So,you and Damon?"

"Well..are you gonna offer me a drink or are we just gonna stand here?"I say and he laughs.Damon sits in a chair and I sit in his lap.Stefan hands both of us a drink.