❦Chapter 7❦

Melissa POV:
I set over ten bags on my bed.Let's just say I was a little stressed.I start to hear a noise.I look around and see a flash.

Vampire.

I throw them against the wall and hiss at them.I instantly pull back when I see who it is.

"Well look who it is."I smirk."I missed you Angelica."

"I told you not to call me by my full name anymore."She says crossing her arms.I give her my puppy dog eyes and she sighs and gives me a hug."I missed you too."

"So,how is Travis?"I ask and she rolls her eyes."Come on,I've been waiting three weeks."

Travis was a guy that she met in the early 1950's.Apparently it was love at first sight.Even though I don't believe in that crap,I'm just glad that Angel is happy.

"Fine.If it will shut you up."She groans and we sit on my bed."He's good.He says he's coming here with surprise."

"Ooh,what anniversary is it this time?" I question.

"We met 56 years ago today."She smiles.

"Come on.We need to get you looking your sexiest."I state and she smiles, just a tad bit.
❦❦❦
I smile in satisfaction.Angel looked absolutely stunning.I couldn't believe it.Angel was like a daughter to me.She was wearing a black sleeveless top with silver sparkles on the top,silver and gold hoop earrings,a black white and gold bracelet,a black clutch,and black heels.And her hair and makeup was perfection.

"How do I look?"She asks.

"Perfect."I state."So,when are you meeting Travis?"

"Eight."She says and I look at the clock. It was ten to eight."I should get going.I don't need to be late."

"Go."I laugh and push her out the door.

She smiles at me one last time before leaving.And I felt something I don't normally feel.Pride.I was proud of my non biological daughter.