- 7 : Honesty -

From that day on, the pair would find themselves in a routine - they'd meet up every morning, go to class and make it around five minutes before eight o'clock in the morning; then, they'd hang out, and go home together with Sonia, and sometimes, James. At times, they would all gather at either James's house, or Asher's apartment. For today, they were hanging out at the latter.

Sonia heaved a sigh, finally finishing up the last of her required tasks for the week, "Ang daming reqs, hays. 'Tas medyo brutal din prof namin.". She combed a hand through her black locks in frustration, "Buti nalang talaga Friday ngayon...".

"Well, you finished them ahead! At least makakapagpahinga ka over the weekend, or pwede ka mag-advance rin para less hassle." her mother figure lifted her spirits a bit. "Thank you 'Ma, siguro mag-relax muna tayong lahat, 'noh? Pati si James medyo naging busy rin eh.".

"Sureee," the entrepreneur agreed, "Kung gusto ninyo libre ko. I shall be your sugar buddy,".

Sienna chuckled and shook her head, "Ako na!". She turned to her classmate and friend, her heart skipping a beat, 'I'm still not used to him, huh... Why do I still get nervous?', she reasoned with her beating heart.

"Sama ka ba, Asher?" she spoke daintily, in a softer voice. Behind her back, she crossed her fingers. 

"Sure sure!" he replied, grinning. And gosh, did that grin make Sienna grin herself.

"May fair na medyo malapit sa atin - may ferris wheel, laser tag, mga ganun. Kung gusto ninyo try natin doon." James suggested, showing pictures of the fair - the images were taken at night, colorful lights and crowds filling the picture's scenery. It was like something out of a Netflix movie! Sonia could just feel the excitement arising, "OMG sige, go tayo!". Sienna and Asher simultaneously nodded, with the first saying, "Aah, it's gonna be so fun!".

-

Quick seconds ticked by, and they soon became minutes, then hours. As if time was running late for work, tomorrow soon came around.

It was around 4:15 P.M in the afternoon when Sienna, Asher, Sonia, and James arrived at the recreational space. The exhilarated screams of those riding the rollercoaster were heard from the distance, while there was also the fantastic music from the nearby carousel. After registering and entering, they found themselves within the park.

In a baby blue half-shoulder and jeans, Sienna felt like a free little kid at the theme park. She spun around, although she made sure not to bump into any person, "Ang cool dito, aah! Where do we go first? I'm all ears!". She gave her friends a closed-eyed smile, as she put her arms behind her back.

"Hmm, di ako sure eh, ang daming pwede i-try," Sonia thought, putting a finger to her chin.

"Ako din eh, huhu, kung kaya lang overnight ma-trtry natin lahat eh." James added, trying to think of the first activities they'd try.

Thinking to no avail, the two turned to the other economist. They were about to inquire about his own input, when they noticed something.

As Sienna's eyes sparkled at the view of the amazing fair, Asher's eyes sparkled at the view of her. Seeing his childhood friend being ever so free brought a peculiar yet beautiful feeling to his heart and mind; her glee was ever so contagious, that he felt himself subconsciously smile as well. A warm sensation was also felt on his cheeks.

This continued on for about a minute or two, until Sonia snapped the master's student out of his dreamy daze.

"Hoy."

Asher was a little shocked, but turned his focus to his other friends, "H-Hmm? Yeah?" he asked with his cheeks still tinting pink.

Sonia stepped forward, lowering her voice so that the people surrounding them wouldn't hear. James followed suit.