Chapter 1: Who are you?

"Jung Soo hyung! Soo Hyuk hyung!" The door swung open right after a woman shouted in joy. The boys were startled a bit from seeing her still old hyper that made them chuckle.

"Are you here to visit, Rok Soo, Bria dongsaeng?"

"Hai! Where is he?"

The two pointed to the Rok Soo office. She quietly made her way in after making sure that he was asleep as always when he had free time.

She stopped next to the couch where Rok Soo is sleeping. Coincidentally, his body turned around and made her face him.

She unconsciously gulped. In this close distance, she could clearly see how beautiful this man was in front of him. Her hand slowly brushed the smooth black hair of his when suddenly a hand stopped her.

She could feel her face heated from embarrassment and the butterfly from her butterfly didn't help either. She was taken back when he opened his eyes. His tired eyes looked at her and asked, "You here again, Bria?"

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep." Rok Soo didn't answer back that made her form a pout however she was caught off guard when this man stole a kiss on her lips.

"You..!" Her shocked gaze lowered to the man who was still looking sleepy on the couch while he chuckled from her reaction. Rok Soo pulled her forcely beside him that made them lay on the couch together.

"Move and you will fall, Bria." He whispered in her ear. Her face went deeper red. His arms are now around her and her head on his firm chest.

"I love you, Rok Soo." She whispered. She felt a kiss on top of her head and a gentle response of her lover.

"Mm. I know. I do too, forever."

She scoffed jokingly. "Hmp. Where's the 'I love you too' there?"

"Here." He quickly took a peck kiss from her lips. Kim Rok Soo really never failed to shock her. That made her fall from the couch that created a long sound.

She embarrassingly slapped the man’s shoulder, only stopping when the man stood up and picked her up like a sack. "You naughty man!" Rok Soo didn’t listen to her, instead he went back to the couch with her on side but this time on the side she would surely not fall. "Sleep with me for a while."

‘I really do love him, forever and ever.’

Two men silently make their way near the couch with their phone ready. This sight makes them smile and can’t miss to picture the rare moment of the couple.

“Looks like they have fun before they sleep.” Jung Soo said, referring to the smiles on their faces. Soo Hyuk agreed but then was startled by a sudden movement of Kim Rok Soo. With that, he pulled Jung Soo outside in speed.

That was ten years ago. Five years later, Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk died. That was two years after her and Rok Soo’s wedding, at that time, they slowly fell apart. It made a huge impact in their relationship, Rok Soo distance himself even more especially in work, he distance himself from the team while leading it by the same time.

She tried every time to approach him and she still kept trying if only the work didn’t hindrance her from doing so. She stayed beside him, listened to him, comforted him, and loved him. She waited until he woke up if he came too injured after the battle. She cooked every food Rok Soo liked. And she knows that he appreciated it, that he is healing, and it took her 3 years for them to get closer once again, not until in his age of 36, the man she loved gone.

Rok Soo was found in his room barely breathing, which made her panic. Good thing she was able to move quickly, she used her power to heal and called for help for insurance. She waited 3 days for him to regain consciousness and that is when she started to feel something wrong.