Chapter 3: The Rumored Wife

Previously...

Cale was now surrounded by a visible brown aura. It caught them off guard however after they recovered from shock, Rosalyn and Eruhaben appeared beside Mila, they were on alert and keeping his condition on watch. Though the aura focused on his wounded heart, it didn't get worse, instead it is healing it.

"What is this aura for? This is not the unlucky bastard's aura."
-

Rosalyn along with Mila continued observing this.
"It somehow helping him recover, Eruhaben-nim."

The door suddenly slammed open when the former priestess of GoD and the saint of SoG with his sister entered the room. They looked in hurry that Choi Han and Ron let them in. People close to him gathered around the room, all of them worried, especially his family. It's been a week since this condition stayed the same. They can't even sleep when they know how hard it must be for Cale who's groaning even though he is unconscious.

The saint and former priestess' sudden appearance shocked them since at the moment, even with the saint's healing power, it can do nothing at all. But they claimed that they're here for their god's message.

"Huff-- wait! Alright! This bastard said that someone is healing the young master!"

"Someone healing the young master? But where?" Lock asked.

Jack hesitantly stepped in and spoke slowly to make them understand it clearly. It would be somehow complicated after all.

"Ahm.. what she meant is someone currently healing Cale-nim and that someone is---" But then, the death's former priestess interrupted him by several curses towards the god of death she formerly served.

"Can you please shut up! How can I explain this if you continue talking in my mind! So this GoD meant that someone inside the young master helped him to get better. When I said inside, the soul itself resides on him, and helping him recover, he also said that it is normal since it started when the young master keeps getting injured but this time, it needs its fullest ability, that's why the aura became visible."

When Cage groaned in pain, Jack continued.
"But that is still not the limit, and that would not be enough to help him. That's why the two gods decided to help him by bringing the owner of the ability here personally. It would be temporary since she doesn't belong here."

"What does it mean that it doesn't belong here?"

"Soul... then a dead person?!"

"Is that even possible?"

All of the murmurs are mixing together but Choi Han still has not recovered from what he heard. Some descriptions make him feel familiar. As if he knows who the person is. But there is only one person he knows that owns a strong healing ability that doesn't belong in this world and that person is still not dead.

"She... healing... wait Jack! Don't tell me it's Bria-nim?"

Jack looked at him as if asking who before he even answered, Cage pulled the saint in hurry.

"Enough talk! Let's start it!"

The saint and former priestess did several rituals that were ordered by the two g. It took him half an hour before the sudden light flashed and almost blind them. When they opened their eyes, a gentle voice spoke. Their attention landed at the beautiful lady beside their young master. She was dressed in a modest white dress and her brown hair waving even without that much wind and her hazel eyes glowing in curiosity.

Some who don't know her real age would look at her as the same age as their young master. She was technically 10 years older than Cale but 5 years younger than Kim Rok Soo.