Chapter 2: Finally, He Remembered

Previously...

“Take care of yourself, my love.”

Both of them woke up at the same time, but both held different feelings. Bria smiled in relief that finally her husband woke up. While the former Kim Rok Soo, now called Cale Henituse, rose from his bed with tears falling from his eyes.

-

He is woken up by the noise around him, a familiar voice threatening to destroy the world if he doesn't wake up right away while others are worried and talking about something.

"Cale… he's crying." On, the oldest of the three noticed the first tears fell from his close eyes. Her comment caught the others' attention.

It is rare for them to gather around and fully guard him, waiting for his recovery. They were uneasy when they noticed how fast he recovered. Unlike his usual recovery with the help of his ancient power, there was a faint aura surrounding him. They are thankful however it is still suspicious for them.

Their worried eyes are now focused on him, they first noticed how dull his eyes when it opened, especially to the tears that continued falling. Ron helped him to sit and that is when their heart shuttered when they watched him hold his head, cried and sobs loudly. Is it pure sadness or maybe, grief?

"Human, w, what's wrong with you?"

It is really rare to see this stoic person cry, that makes them even more nervous. "B.. Bria, I.. I'm sorry." It's impossible for the ordinary human to hear what he's muttering, considering that it is too drowned with the noise of his cries. But, the people around him hear him loud and clear.

"Bria? Young master, who's this Bria?"

"Young master, are you okay?"

"Dongsaeng?" A voice called out from the device.

"Unlucky bastard…"

"Cale…"

"Human, why are you crying?"

The only person that knows who she is other than Cale, froze from his spots. He has a doubt that Cale forgot about her since he inherited the memory's of his nephew however he never thought it is really true. "So you really forgot about her, Cale-nim."

Their eyes turned to Choi Han, like this young master, he also held a face of sadness. Instead of waiting for the answer of their young master who was still crying, Ron set water on the table and whispered permission to leave. He gestured them out. It took longer because of the kids that didn't want to leave him behind, but Cale would need a space for a while, they might not know the reason, his sudden outburst can signify how hurt he was.

Choi Han refused too and claimed to stay by Cale's side however the Molans dragged him out with them. They went to the next room that was vacant and they held Choi Han for interrogation.

"Who's this Bria, Choi Han?" The Gold Dragon asked with a sound of authority. He also used his dragon fear.

That makes him even more nervous. No one can save him at this moment, he's aware how bad he is in lying and would need someone to save him however, at that moment, he's the only one who holds the answer they desire.

"I mustn't tell you anything."

"Just speak bastard." The older Molan said in a cold voice.

It is not like he doesn't want to tell anything but the answer they want must be coming from the young master, he is the one who holds the authority of telling them or not. He may have this memory, but he didn't own it either. It's not his memory, but a memory of someone that held the same feeling as Cale.