Author's Note

Here some explanation of the story...

I'm not sure if earth 1 and totcf's world have different language, but here you go...
Note: When Cale(krs) met Brianna in his dreamscape, before he even said anything Brianna called him using his former name and when he asked ‘who are you’ by using Korean language, he was stunned how fluent she talked that made him confirm that she was from Korea.

In their second meeting, Cale (krs) accidentally talked using Roan language due to the panicked and overwhelming feeling he had. By that Brianna is somehow able to understand and talk using that language because of her second ability that she has.

When Choi Han greets her, he uses Korean language because he assumes that she might have no knowledge of the language of that world, however Brianna uses Roan language to greet and communicate to others even though it is a little bit clumsy. Since Brianna only used her ability ‘Adapt’ to adapt the little knowledge of the Roan language, she didn’t have an idea on how to read their writings.

Note: In Cale's situation, everytime he vomits blood, vitality of heart acts right away, but the time Brianna first met him in the dreamscape, Angel's healing joined hand with vitality of heart. Even without Brianna's white aura, it would automatically help the ancient power to keep his body health in check. But in the time he stabbed his heart, it caused too much damage that would need the ability's holder to personally heal him.

{Let's assume that it really causes damage unlike in canon that heals real quick}

The Angel' healing that cast on him goes into a limit that causes visible light yellow aura to cover his entire body. At the same time, Brianna arrives at the dreamscape only to find bleeding Cale, she tries to heal him at that place that made the light yellow aura turn brown until it focuses on him. Since what Cale's body needed at that time is the yellow aura, and that can only be cast by personally healing the real body, not the soul, GoD made a deal with Brianna to send her to Cale's world.

That's all, I hope you understand.

I'll make sure to update after my exam.

Thank you for reading this story.

-