(𝟜)

After an exhausting and stressful day at work, y/n came home at almost 12 just to see the lights switched off and the door locked, she sighed knowing jungkook isn't yet home. slowing entering, she removed her coat and placed it on a chair before throwing herself on the couch. 

she didn't notice that somebody else came inside the house too who was continuously staring at her body and it was...jungkook. 

he gulped his own saliva in as his gaze landed on her exposing chest. he realized that she wasn't a slut and didn't marry him for his looks neither his money nor his position in the underworld. she was a mature, grown-up woman just as he liked girls. he saw her opening her eyes when her phone rang as he quickly hid behind the wall. 

"Hello?" y/n said on the phone

"Hello, my girl~" 

Y/n turned her speaker off and placed her phone on the ear. jungkook heard it and unknowingly, he felt jealous yet hurt 

"How was your first night? did you have fun-" yeji said 

"shut up with your nonsense, I have no interest in him and fortunately it's the same for him." 

Y/n said and got up from the couch, took her coat in her hands, and went to her room.

"fortunately," jungkook said, sighed, and went to his room too.

-

After a few weeks,

y/n was at the club with her college friends for a gathering and was having fun while dancing but little did she know somebody's eyes were on her.

"damn that dress" jungkook whispered to himself looking at y/n dancing on the DJ with her girlfriends. 

She was making him hard af but he tried his best control by drinking tens of glasses of alcohol. he had been drinking from a long time so he had much stronger alcohol tolerance but he drank so much that it now was slowly making him dizzy. not taking his eyes off y/n, he knew he wouldn't be able to control himself anymore so he got up and quickly went to his car.

when he reached where his car was, he wasn't able to see anything properly and was trying to sit in the car but failed and was about to fall on the ground until 2 pairs of hands caught them, 

No. it wasn't y/n. jungkook pushed the girl off himself "d-dont come near me! I can handle it myself." he said but he could see the girl was smirking when she came closer "why daddy, don't you need a chick today?" the girl whispered to him "I am married!" he yelled at her as she smiled again "so what, I swear she won't know" she said slowly placing her hands on his chest. 

jungkook saw the girl on the floor with her hands on her red cheeks the next moment, but it wasn't him who slapped her. he moved his gaze to his left just to see a y/n boiling with anger while clenching her fists and teeth clenched. he was happy to see her and quickly hugged her, she was shocked but knew that he was drunk so held him by his shoulder and carefully placed him in the car,

"don't you dare take advantage of someone if the person is drunk, even if he's a boy" y/n almost yelled at the girl who tried seducing jungkook a while ago, "he said he was married too, now leave before I call the police" she knew y/n was powerful so she quietly left the place. y/n then finally faced jungkook.  "thankyou jagiya," jungkook said as y/n looked into his eyes not believing her cold arranged husband said these words, even if he's not in his right mind, people say that 

 'Whenever a human being is drunk no lies come out of their mouths,'

'Whatever they call you with while they're drunk is what they think of you' 

she shook her head and sat on the driver seat while jungkook was on her right, she started driving but jungkook was staring at her while smiling unconsciously which did make her blush. 

her blushing face turned into a shocked one in the speed of flash when she felt jungkook's hand on her thigh. she turned her head to him and saw him smiling while caressing her thigh. she stopped the car as soon as jungkook started leaning in until she felt his soft plump lips on hers.

just because she couldn't control it anymore, she kissed him back which made him grab her waist and pull her to him. he made her sit on his lap while they were making out in a car. it felt like heaven for both of them, even if they ignore each other, they can't resist but fall for each other.