(𝟙𝟚)

soon enough, somebody called him and she was again alone. something that she wasn't aware of was that somebody was staring at her all the time, the way she smiled at the strange man, made him burn in jealousy and anger this time. he broke the glass he was holding with just one hand looking at them conversing so happily. his hands were dripping down blood but all he cared about was how he mistook someone as an angel. The moments she made him smile were trash. Jungkook was now thinking she was a slut. The moment the man went away, he stood up and went to y/n with his eyes burning with anger. Alcohol made him have the courage to finally speak up to his feelings. Y/n saw him walking towards her as she immediately stood up from the chair to face him with tears. 

"Silly me who thought you were not like the other girls who just wanted money from me and not love," he said, his eyes finally leaving tears. "What do you mean? Was it me who was ignoring the other one?" She said as jungkook and chuckled, more likely a sad chuckle. "I didn't know you were a slut y/n. I never even expected you to be one but I know, whoever I loved, became a beast to break my heart" at this point, y/n was too stunned to speak "I loved you the whole time y/n. But what you did back was just break me completely-" she cut him off "what is that supposed to mean!?-" she was now the one who was cut off by jungkook "I hate you for this y/n, I hate you so much." He said clenching his teeth as tears continuously fell from his eyes. Until y/n could say anything else, he already left. 

she was about to chase him to explain but somebody grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. he made her smell the handkerchief while she was struggling to get out of his grip screaming but she soon fell into his arms as she got dizzy, 

-

Smelling her scent from the crook of her neck, he threw his head back. "you're so addicting, my love" the man who y/n met at the club kidnapped her. he was one of jungkook's enemies but he was much more obsessed with y/n than how much he hated jungkook. 'Ji Chang Wook' also, one of the biggest mafias in the world.

Ever since he saw y/n, he knew he was gonna take her and make her his

Ever since he saw y/n, he knew he was gonna take her and make her his. he was going psycho without her and now when he finally have her, he just can't get enough of her. "just wait till I kill jungkook and make you mine, forever" he said looking at her laying on the bed.