(𝟙𝟛)

She woke up with a sudden headache which caused her to wake up. until she looked around, she can no clue what this place was. it was a medium-sized bedroom with a bed and table and chair, nothing else. she tried getting up but only until something pulled her hands back on the bed. she was tied up in chains, she tried remembering what happened last night as her eyes filled with tears. "ʷ⁻ʷᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᶦˢᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈᶦⁿᵍ," 

she said in tiny after she recalled how jungkook also had fallen from the first sight. she wanted to see him as soon as possible but there was no way she could break those steel chains, she tried shouting but there was no response from anyone until she finally heard the door open, "I knew something was wrong the moment I saw you" she said after making an eye contact with him. 

"Oh sweetie, everything's going right," He said and sat beside her on the bed "What do you even want? Are you somehow jungkook's enemy?" she asked with an annoyed face

"Oh sweetie, everything's going right," He said and sat beside her on the bed "What do you even want? Are you somehow jungkook's enemy?" she asked with an annoyed face. "Yes, I am. but that is not the reason why you're here" he said not taking his eyes off her body "Then why am I here?"  

"Because you belong here," he said smiling "What is that supposed to mean? are you telling me I was born here, in THIS blank room??" she said with a more annoyed face because she was yet not scared of him. "No, You belong to me, sweetheart," he said and received a disappointed sigh from y/n "Oh, are you some psycho? and even if you are, I'm already married so just let me-" he cut her off by cupping her face in his hands "You're only mine Okay? Don't worry about that jerk, I'll kill him and you'll be mine forever-" 

She cut him off by- oops- her hands were stamped on his face as she slapped him real hard. "shut the fuck up, I only belong to myself! and who are you to call him a jerk? I love him! do you think you deadass can kill him so easily!?" she kind of yelled at him on his face 

"Oh Lord, You know I can stab the fuck out of you any second and you still have the guts to behave like this?" he said after taking the knife out of his pocket, y/n was now kind of scared because she didn't had any weapon, he smirked after he saw the fear in her eyes, his hand trailed down her body but she couldn't even move because of the chains. he grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to himself. they were inches away from each other and y/n was way too uncomfortable when he started leaning in for a kiss. she shook her head while closing her eyes tightly as he let her go, she hid herself in her knees and shifted away from him when he realized she was way too scared. "J-Just don't try to run away," He said as he got up "Okay?" he asked one another time "ᵒᵏᵃʸ" Y/n said in tiny as he left.