(𝟙𝟙)

she wasn't aware that it was the total opposite of what she was thinking, it was the second time in jungkook's life when he cried to his sleep, he was very sensitive when it came to his loved ones. he broke into tears the moment he reached home, postponed all of his missions and deals, he was crying the whole time until he heard the door's opening voice, he hid himself inside the blanket so that she couldn't hear him but tears just couldn't stop, he was afraid of losing someone he loved form his whole heart again, he knew he changed into a beast when his dad died. he doesn't want to repeat the history and doesn't want to turn into the old heartless cold jungkook again. 

they both were broken again, but each of them just because of misunderstanding. he thought she healed his heart and placed the broken pieces again in their position but now she shattered it again. he couldn't even get angry, he was not able to control his tears and again felt like those moments when his dad died but still...he was STILL too afraid to talk to y/n about it. 

-

until the next morning, y/n woke up and straight went to her office as she didn't wanted to face jungkook and he thought she just was being cold. they both tried to get each other out of their minds but just couldn't do it. the whole day was hard for both of them, as they both are indeed soulmates, they both again decided to go to the same club, only drinking alcohol could make them feel better, yeah that's what they thought. 

They were both in the same club but this time, not aware of each other being there too. y/n had a sad straight face while drinking when somebody sat beside her, she looked at her right and smiled at the man because he was looking happy and she was totally broken inside. "hey," the man asked as y/n replied with a tiny hi. 

"well, what is a beautiful young girl doing at a club at this time?" he asked scanning her from head to toe, but she was way too lost into jungkook's thoughts to notice his true intentions when he bit his lips

she looked at him and smiled again "what can a young girl do in a club at this time?" she asked pronouncing the word 'can' kinda loudly

she looked at him and smiled again "what can a young girl do in a club at this time?" she asked pronouncing the word 'can' kinda loudly. "he chuckled as she took another sip of the wine. "what is your name, sweetheart?" he asked "Selena," she said, obviously lying because she was in her right mind and not drunk enough to tell a strange man her real name. he narrowed his eyes, little did she know...he already knew everything about her.