Chapter 1

The year 2020

"Love!!" I shouted as my lovely girlfriend teased me by taking my clothes away from me.

"I like you naked, love," Rosie chuckled as I ran to her.

"No, no, no," She laughed as I caught her.

I locked my arms around her waist as she kissed me softly.

"I love you Jennie," She moaned.

"I love myself too," I mumbled, and she groaned. "Of course, I love you too! Silly,"

She caressed my face and gave me another sweet kiss. I could live with this every day.

She put the clothes on me while looking at me intimately, "I can't wait to kneel in front of you," she smiled.

"and suck me?" I smirked.

"Oh gosh! You Pervert!" She whined. "You destroyed the moment, Nevermind,"

"Tell me," I pouted, but she just poked my cheeks.

"That's reserved for next time," she hummed and started doing my makeup.

"You know I can do my own makeup right?" I pouted, but she gave me a peck before putting on my lipstick.

"I really love taking care of you. You'll be a future director soon," She hummed.

"And my future wife," she winked.

"So where's the ring?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Just wait, Jennie," She smiled. "So! We need to move faster!" She cheerfully said.

I'm Jennie Kim, a 3rd-year Film making student. I always wanted to become a director someday and create my own show.

And get married someday to the sweetest and loveliest girlfriend I have. I couldn't ask for more. I don't know if I could spend my life without her.

She's Roseanne Park, working in audio post-production and scriptwriting, the woman who stole my heart in a day. One year ago, I met her at a bar where she was recording natural sounds of people talking inside the bar and the bar vibes.

--Flashback--

"New here?" I said to the black-haired woman with an earphone. She looked at me with smile.

"How did you know?" She asked, "Always here?"

"Kind of. We actually owned it," I smirked, but she just laughed like an angel. I suddenly felt my heart skip a beat. Her laugh is so angelic that anytime I'm ready to go to heaven.

"I see." She hummed. We immediately clicked, and so we found similarities between each other.

"I forgot to tell you my name," I said. "I'm Jennie Kim,"

She looked at me weirdly and sighed, "I'm Roseanne Park,"

--End of flashback--

It started there and she asked me to be her girlfriend on the same day. The craziest thing I did was to say yes. We also decided to live with each other the same week.

It's like love at first sight. We just loved each other and got to know each other on our own. That means we never met each other's family and also never talked about them yet.

We have discovered everything with each other and stayed strong and in love since day one.

She's as sweet and caring as she is right now. She never changed; she just loved me unconditionally. We are now dating for one year, and I feel ready to marry her anytime soon.