Chapter 5

Jennie POV

It's already been months that we have been shooting for the movie.

I kept comforting Sana because her character was so heavy that she couldn't stop crying.

"Lisa is so good at writing story," Sana sobbed as I tapped her back.

"Come on, Sana. Stop getting carried away," I sighed.

To tell you the scene. It is when Ali (Sana) took the cruise ship while looking at the engagement ring on her finger. She is expecting to marry Sol (jisoo) when she gets home. It is like Titanic; the cruise had some explosion that made it sink. The ocean waves are so big that everyone died except Ali (Sana). She got into an isolated island in the middle of the sea, where she needed to survive alone.

"I feel so bad," Sana wiped her tears and went to the make-up artist to put some prosthetics on her.

They put scars on Sana as Ali has been through a lot while surviving on the island. So we shoot a lot of scenes with waters and islands.

"Tired?" I offered Sana water.

"Eww, a clean water," Sana sarcastically said but also laughed.

"Accustomed to drinking from rain water?" I chuckled as she sighed.

"I feel bad about my character. Ali came from a rich family but suddenly she got stuck on an island where she needs to find a way to survive alone,"

"I feel bad about you too. You need some stunt man but you chose to do those on your own," I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"I want to feel my character, so I don't mind being slap by big water waves and be wet and such. Imagine she's doing trial and error because she doesn't know anything about survival," Sana chuckled as we continued to the next scene.

"Oh gosh!" Ali (Sana) cried while pulling all the corpses that she saw from the ocean.

She inspects all the corpses and gets all the necessary things like flashlights and batteries. And she gave them a proper burial.

"And cut!" I yelled as I went to her because it was already more than 20 minutes, but she was still breaking down in front of the fake corpse.

"I think she needs to see a psychiatrist, the story is getting into her," I worriedly said as Lisa nodded.

"Babe, no need," Sana said.

"No. Babe, I'm the director here, you needed it because the story is so heavy for you," I said as she nodded.

Lisa called a psychiatrist to guide all of us because the scenes are getting heaviest each day. Even Jisoo, who doesn't have a scene is also affected. We are all complete except Rosie. Lisa told me that she went home to her family, which I never knew. I never knew Rosie's family, or she never mentioned them while Lisa knew them. I can only bitterly chuckle.

I need to focus on the project and forget about Rosie. I don't understand her because even I talked to her about her working attitude, she still keeps doing it.

We finished our guidance from the Psychiatrist and continued at work.

We had worked on heavy scenes before, but this is something for all of us. Lisa wrote an incredible story. Hands down to this great writer of all time.

"Are you fine now?" I smiled sweetly at my girlfriend.

"Of course. Ali is making me strong, Imagine learning how to light a fire for 1 month?! gosh," Sana chuckled. I'm glad that she is fine now.

"Enough of that, we need to take some rest now because you'll have another tiring day tomorrow," I said, and she hugged me.

"Sleep beside me tonight," Sana tiredly said, and I nodded. It will be the first time I will sleep beside her.

Sana deserves it. She deserves me.
--

I woke up seeing Rosie smiling at me. I felt my heartbeat loud as I mistook Sana as Rosie.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I suddenly feel so guilty because I mistook my own girlfriend for the person who ghosted me.

"Are you okay?" Sana worriedly asked.

"I am, still sleepy," I chuckled. After five years, it was the first time I had let someone sleep beside me.

"It feels nice. We should do it again," Sana giggled.

"We should," I said and kissed her forehead.

We both prepared for the next scene, which was even surprising.

"What?!!" Jisoo yelled.

"4 years?! she is stucked in the island for 4 fucking years?!" Jisoo groans while table reading.

"How about my character?!"

"Obviously, Ali(Sana) is assumed dead, and Sol (Jisoo) will be married with someone else," Lisa rolled her eyes.

"And Ali will come back?" Sana sobbed.

"Gosh! why did you write a story like this?" Nayeon is chuckling while crying.

"So what will happen to them? to Ali and Sol?" Irene asked.

"Don't tell me it's not a happy ending?" Sana groans.

"What do you think?" Lisa facepalmed.

"Do you think it's easy for both of the characters? Sol thought that Ali is dead all this time, she needed to move on. And Sol, it's not easy for her to survive in that Island for 4 years," Lisa sighed.

"Sol already accepted the fact that Ali will never comeback and created a new life, while Ali also expected that Sol will be married to someone else, she also didn't expect that she will come back,"

Everyone nodded at what Lisa was saying.

We shoot everything, and now we are packing up because we are all done.

However, Rosie still didn't come back.

We have already let the audio post-production do their work.

"Where is Roseanne, Lisa," I asked. "Yg production is not paying her to disappear like this,"

"I told you, she's with her parents," Lisa said.

"But she has a job!!" I half yelled, being frustrated with how messy the audio production is.

"It's not her whole Job, Ms. Kim. We have a contract with YG specifically for Rosie,"

"What?" why would YG do a special contract to Rosie?

"It looks like it's you who needs Rosie," Lisa smirked.

"I don't. I didn't know about the special contract." I said.

"Why does she keep disappearing?" I mumbled.

"She had reasons," Lisa said.

"Rosie doesn't really want to be here, but I forced her,"

"Why did you do that, Lisa? Who are you even in her life?"

"I'm her best friend!"

"That I never heard about!" I spat.

"We are best friend since we are babies. She... Rosie, she disappeared for two years and contacted me to tell me that she's proposing to her girlfriend but she never mentioned her name,"

"So, it's normal for her to disappear?" I sarcastically said.

"My point is, maybe you don't have to know me, Jennie but I'm Rosie's best friend,"

"Rosie loves you so much, but I guess your happiness is her happiness. However, she'll be the happiest if it's her who makes you happy,"

"Whatever her reason is, I don't care anymore. Why can't she tell me her reason for leaving? Is it hard to say so I could understand?! But no, Lisa. She left me hanging! She totally ghosted me like nothing! If she really loves me, she will tell me before she leaves," I gritted my teeth.

"No one knew, Jennie." Lisa left.