Chapter 9

Jennie POV

"Will you marry me Jennie Kim?" Sana said. I looked around to see Rosie surprised in her seat.

I love Sana, but I'm not ready to get married. But she deserves it. I also can't humiliate her. So I can say yes, but I cannot marry her yet.

She deserves me. I deserve her.

"Yes," I hugged her but looked at Rosie, who had already walked out of the room.

I felt a pang in my heart seeing her just walk away. She's not doing anything to have me back. That's why it's hurting me more because she never did anything to win me back, but my heart is still begging for her.

She fell out of love, while Sana loves me so much.

It should be Rosie who's proposing to me. It should be Rosie that I will be marrying.

Everyone celebrated for the success of the show, and as expected, it became trending around the world.

People are so happy to know that the power couple is now engaged.

Sana and Jisoo are recognized internationally overnight.

My name has also become famous as I'm the director of the show. So projects are lining up to us that YG wants me to take over his company because he doesn't have descendants, and I'm like a daughter to her.

"Congratulations, Jennie," Rosie hugged her tight as I felt her warm body. She's so thin.

"Lisa and I are going take our leave, It's nice working with you, Jennie. Finally, it happened. I'm glad one of our promised with each other happened,"

"This will be the first and last show we are going to work with," Rosie smiled.

"Why?" I stutter; she pulls me inside a room.

"What are you doing?" I asked her; people might mistook this.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung," Rosie bowed her head and spoke before I could move in my place.

"I'm the youngest daughter of the Park Seo ." I widened my eyes when I heard it because they are so famous and treated like Queens and Kings in Australia and also here in Korea since they are Koreans.

"I changed my name to Roseanne Park to live a simple life, I hid from my parents to gain freedom,"

"What? so you are telling me that you are the hidden youngest daughter of the Park Seo?!"

"Why are you telling me this," I asked; all this time, I thought Rosie was just a commoner who was struggling financially.

"Because you were my first and might be my last girlfriend, Jennie. I'm sorry for not telling you everything, I'm telling you this to thank you for taking care of me and trusting a stranger, You financed me and everything, all I can do is to love you," Rosie painfully smiled, and she holds my hands.

"I'm happy that you already found your happiness, I'm sorry for falling out of love and leaving without notice," she walked to the door.

"I'm telling this because It will be the last time we will see each other, You proved me that I can be loved unconditionally, you loved me without knowing my identity. Thank you, now I'm ready,I'm not running away again." she said and left me stunned.

I don't like the idea that she's leaving, that we are not seeing each other again. I tried to follow her, but I could not move.

I stepped outside while seeing my friend's confused face.

"I lost my flashdrive," Irene said. "It contains some of our project that I haven't backed up yet,"

Nayeon choked when she heard it.