Damian and fireworks

Damian age:13
Tim drake age:16
Jason Todd age:17
Dick Grayson age:20
Bruce Wayne age:36
Alfred Pennyworth age:immortal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tim's POV

We all get out of the limbo and walk to the entrance of the amusement park. Bruce and Alfred buys our tickets and we head in. "Jason and Dick stay together Tim and Damian stay together." Jason and Dick nod and walk of. "Wait what why do I haft to stay with demon spawn!" I ask in frustration. "Because I said so now go." I roll my eyes and start walking. "Where do you want to go demon spawn?" "<tt> I don't care about childish things Drake." I roll my eyes and head to one of the roller coasters. We both stand in line for about 20mins before we get on. After we get of the ride I walk over to the bumper cars. "Do you want to do these?" I ask while porting at the bumper cars. "<tt> I told you Drake I don't do childish games." I roll my eye and walk over to one of the food trucks. "I'll take a hotdog and a salad with two Pepsi." I pay and take the food over to were Damian is sitting. I hand Damian the salad and one of the Pepsi's. "Your welcome." I state while sitting down across from him. We eat in silence. I check my phone for the time. "It's 16:50 we need to be at filed beside the haunted house for the fireworks that start at 17:00." (4:50pm 5:00pm) Damian's head shot up. "Why do we haft to stay for the fireworks?" "Because demon everyone else wants to see them." "<tt>" we then finish eating and start walking to the haunted house. Once we get there I pick a grassy spot to sit. I then decide to text the fam.

Timber's: yo we are at the haunted house waiting.

🦇Scary bat: okay we will be there soon.

Timber's: okay.

I then look over to Damian to see him looking at his phone. I look at the time into it's 17:00 (5:00pm) right when a look up the first firework goes off. Damian stiffens. The next one goes off. Damian jumps. I look over to Damian to see he's shaking. I scoot over to him. "Hey Dami are you okay?" The next firework goes off and he jumps and lets out a small Yelp. He then stands up and runs. I quickly stand up and run after him. He runs into the men's bathroom and I follow. When I enter I see him leaning over the sinks shaking. "Hey Damian what's going on?" He looks up but doesn't answer. I walk over to him slowly and do something I thought I would never do. I hug him and he hugs me back. He then starts crying. "Hey it's okay you're safe." I keep whispering sweet nothings until he calms down. He still shaking but he's know longer crying. "Hey Dami what's wrong?" I ask in my softest voice I can do. "I um I don't um d-don't like f-fireworks-s" he stutters out while looking at his shoes. I stair at him trying to figure out why. "Why don't you like fireworks?" He looks up but before he answers a firework goes off. He jumps and runs into my arms. This shocks me so I just stand with my arms out while he hides. Anther one goes off and he yelps. This shakes me out of my shock and I wrap my arms around him. "Hey it's okay. I got you." After about 20 more minutes the fireworks end. Damian begins to calm down. "Do you want to talk about it?" He slowly looks up at me and my heart breaks. Damian trained assassin and Robin but he's still a kid. A 13 year old that has a lot of trauma. "When I was still with the league there was attack. They used bombs as their main weapon. I was severely injured." By the end Damian was crying again. He kneel down to where I am eye lever and give him a hug. He cry's until he passes out. I gently pick him up and carry him out of the bathroom. When I walk out I spot the rest off the batfamily talking by the hotdog stand. Bruce spots us and runs over. "What happened?" He ask while taking Damian from me. "Damian had a PTSD attack because of the fireworks." I state. Bruce looks shock but nods. We then all walk to the car. Jason opens the back door and I slide in. Bruce hands me Damian while Jason gets in behind the passenger seat. I hold Damian the hole way to the manor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
idk do you guys like?