Damians first snow day

Damian's POV

"Damian wake up!" My eyes slowly flicker open to see a surprising happy looking Drake. "Tt get out of my face before I break yours." I threaten sleepily. He rolls his eyes but does back away. "No school it's a snow day!" He states happily and then runs out of my room. "Uh what?" I yell after him. No response. I slowly get out of bed and dressed into black jeans and a long sleeve black shirt with some black socks. I grab Alfred into my arms and walk down stairs. I walk towards the island where the rest of my family is when I freeze. I drop Alfred but luckily he's a cat so he lands on his feet. I slowly turn towards the window. White. All I see is white. "Uh Damian you good?" I here Todd ask. I slowly nod. I then turn back to them. I look at them and then at the window not even trying to hide my confusion. "I-uh what the hell is that?" I finally spit out pointing at the window. Everyone freezes. "It's snow Damian. Haven't you seen snow before?" Drake asks. I roll my eyes. "Tt of course all Christmas moves have snow." I answer. "Wait," Jason states while standing. "Have you ever seen snow in real life?" He asks. "Obviously it's right there." He rolls is eyes. "I mean before this shithead." I slowly shake my head no. He gasps.  "What!" He screams. "Okay come eat quickly. Tim go grab all the snow supplies." He yells. Drake quickly runs away. I pry my eyes away from the window and take my seat at the table. I eat in silence while Jason stars at me like I'm eating a newborn baby. Once I finish Todd grabs my wrist and starts dragging me off to who nows where. "Unhand me Todd!" I scream. "Shut it brat." He mumbles. He drags me all the way up to Drakes room. We walk in to find Drake in a large red puffy jacket and hat. Once he spots me he grabs a smaller version of his jacket and runs over to me. I quickly spin around trying to leave but Jason grabs me. "Nu-uh you ain't running away." Jason states spinning me back around to face Drake. After 10minutes of struggling all around I end up in a jacket, hat, gloves, scarf, and boots. "Tt is this really necessary?" Drake rolls his eyes. "Yes it is. Now come on!" He grabs me by my wrist dragging me down the stairs. I end up tripping on the last step but Todd catches me before I hit the ground. "So down tembers you are literally dragging him." Jason points out. Drake rolls his eyes for like the millionth time. "Then he can walk faster." He then turns on his heels and continues to drag me to the back door. I here Todd chuckling behind me. Drake opens the back door and drags me out. I freeze. It's freezing! I take a small step out into the fluffy whiteness and drop. I look down to see it up to my waist. Meaning it's at least 3ft. "Holy shit I forget how short you are." Drake gasps. I let out a low growl. "Shut it." Todd laughs. Before I even know what's happening I'm plucked out of the snow and am sitting in Todd's shoulders. "Todd!" I scream half in anger half in shock. "Calm down demon you're fine." He assures. I go to respond when Drake speaks. "Come on lets go get the sleds." Drake calls already starting to walk towards the barn, Jason follows holding my legs so I do not fall off.

We walk into the barn. Jason lowers me to the ground.  Once my feet it the solid ground I run over to BatCow. "Good morning." I greet while giving him a scratch behind the ear. She leans her head into the scratch. I then here footsteps come up behind me. "Come Demon." I turn to face him. "Where are we going?" He grins. "You'll see." He then lifts me back onto his shoulders.

We-well Jason and Tim walk all the way up to the drive way. Jason lifts me up. I wait to be put down but instead he sits me on his hip. "Let me down." I scream banging a fist on his chest. "I forgot how childish he can be." Drake states. Jason laughs while I let out a low growl. "I am not childish Drake." I spit out. He rolls his again. "Have you ever been sledding Damian?" Todd asks Turing his face away from Drake to look at me. "Tt no I have not." I answer stopping my pounding on his chest. He nods. "We only have two sleds and sense you have very sledded before it'll probably be a good idea to have you ride with someone." I glance over at Drake to see him nodding in agreement. "So who'll it be demon Tim or me?" He asks. I look between them. Drake is a hell to the No for sure and Todd has already embarrassed me enough. "Tt I can ride by myself." I state confidently while crossing my arms over my chest. Todd pinches my thigh. "Ow you bitch." I cuss out. He rolls his eyes. "Not what I asked. Pick Tim or I." He repeats. "Todd." I mumble. He smiles. "Haha Tim the brat like me more." He brags. Drake rolls his eye, really this kid needs to get a new thing. "You can have him, Jay." Drake then grabs one of the sleds and pushes it to where the driveway dips down. Todd then walks over to the other one and matches it with drakes. He finally sets me down on the sled. He takes a seat at the back of the sled and pulls me onto his lap. "You ready Tembers?" He asks while grabbing what I am assuming is the "reins". "On you mark go!" He screams. Todd then tips the sled forward. We fall and start to speed off. I let out a yelp of shock. One of Jason arms then wrap around my waist. "Hold on Damian." He commands. I decide to listen because I do not want to fall off. I grab onto his arm with all my strength. We keep sledding until we reach the bottom of the driveway. I let go of Todd's arm once we come to a complete stop. "Have fun?" I look up at Jason to see he is smiling and as red rosy cheeks and nose. "Tt it was fine." I answer trying not to smile. Jason smiles bigger. "Glade you had fun dami." "Do it again?" Tim asks. We both nod.

After sledding for around a hour Todd says we should have a "snow ball fight". "Tt what is a snow ball fight? Can I use my swords?" Both Tim and Jason laugh. "No Damian no swords." Tim answers. I let out a huff watching my breath float away. "A snow ball fight is where you make snow balls and throw them at each other." Tim states. I nod. "How do we make snow balls?" Jason grins. "Like this." He then picks up a handful of snow and starts to Amish it together until it looks like a ball. He then throws it at Tim's face. It hits him straight in the nose. "Hey!" He yells. I laugh. Both Jason and Tim turn to stare at me. "Did he?" Tim strays off. "Yes he did." Jason answers with a grin. I look at the both confusedly. "I what?" Jason shrugs. "Nothing." Tim then claps his hands. "Alright Damian your on my team and Jason is on his own." Jason mockily  scoffs. Tim then grabs my shoulder. "Jump onto my back." He whispers. Once I'm on his back he starts to run towards the barn. Once we are hidden behind the barn he lets me off. "Hurry Jason will be here soon." We both start to make snowballs. "Come out come out wherever you are y'all shits." I hold back a laugh and I can see Tim doing the same. He then jumps right in front of us. We start to throw snowball at each other until we are out of breath from laughing. We all fall on the snow leaning against the barn. "Tt to say was a fun snow day. I state with a small smile. "Glade you had fun brat." Jason smiles.

Word count: 1430

I know this isn't really Christmas but when I think of Christmas I think of snow sooooooooo

I hope you liked this and if you have any Christmas one-shots you would like just comment them!