Ch. 1 - Yoriichi Kamado

• • •

"I don't want to train anymore..."

• • •

"My dear, what would you like to name our son?" Kie asked her husband

"He looks so much like our ancestors friend. We will name him Yoriichi after him." Tanjuro said to his wife.

"Welcome to the world Yoriichi Kamado."

~~~

Having to be born as the eldest son with such a appearance caused a whole night of celebration for the Kamados.

The villagers went over to their house with congratulation gifts.

"Thank you Honey for gifting me such a wonderful opportunity." Tanjuro smiled to his wife.

Kie made a closed eye smile.

~~~

The Young Yoriichi now was 1 year old and got a baby brother named Tanjiro.

"Look Yoriichi, it's your brother!" Kie showed Yoriichi, Tanjiro in her Arms.

Yoriichi: 0:

Tanjuro and Kie laughed at Yoriichi's expression.

~~~

"Oka San what is Oto San doing?" The small 2 year old Tanjiro asked his mother one day.

Yoriichi was also curious of what his Oto San was doing this day every year without coming inside from the cold.

"Come on Tanjiro, Yoriichi I will show you" Kie said and he held the two brothers to their Oto San, while carrying the tiny Nezuko on her back.

After they arrived Yoriichi as if mesmerized by the dance stood there spectating, but Tanjiro tilted his head.

"Wouldn't Otosan be tired?" He asked.

Kie laughed, "then how about you ask Otosan after he's done?" She patted Tanjiros head and was about to pet Yoriichi's head but he suddenly went over to his Father.

Not disturbing him with his dance he followed along with his father.

Tanjuro's eyes widen as he sees Yoriichi doing the dance without Any guidance, much less mistakes.

As if he was copying Tanjuro's movements and memorized it by heart.

"Wow! Okaasan look! NiiSan is also doing it! I wanna do it to" Tanjiro said. Admiring his brother.

Kie chuckled, still a bit surprised by Yoriichi's sudden action.

"Come on, let's go inside now." She said as she was taking the small boy inside.

~~~

It's the morning, yet Yoriichi didn't feel any exhaustion.

"Yoriichi" his father Tanjuro said after they cleaned up.

"Yes Otosan?" Yoriichi asked.

He patted Yoriichi's head, feeling the warmth. Yoriichi gave him a smile that he doesn't give often.

"Yoriichi, seems like you've learned how to do concentration breathing and the Hinokami Kagura"

"What's that Otosan?" Yoriichi asked tilting his head.

"It's the dance of fire god Yoriichi, one our ancestor's friend passed it onto us. Along with his earrings, and to tell you, you do look like him as well" Tanjuro said softly looking at his son proudly.

"Really?" Yoriichi said.

"Yes! We named you after him to, hoping you could carry on the legacy." He said.

"Wow!"

"Yoriichi, promise me. If one day I died, will you look after your siblings and protect them?" Tanjuro asked.

Yoriichi's eyes softened, "Otosan! Even if you don't say I will with my life, and please don't say that if you died! We need you!"

Tanjuro chuckled at his cute sons response.

"Come on let's go in now." Tanjuro held out his hand for Yoriichi to take.

~~~

After a week of Rokuta's birth, their father died from the illness.

The family was crying, mourning for their fathers death.

Everyone excepted for Yoriichi, the guy colored black and red hair with hanafuda Earings. Yoriichi looked at his father's grave and turned to his family who were sobbing.

He kneeled to Hanako who was crying harder than anyone else.

"It's okay, don't cry. Otosan is now watching over us. We have to stay strong for Otosan, he wouldn't want to see us like this" He said wiping her tears.

"Uwuwuwu, Onichan!" Hanako went inside his embrace, crying.

Yoriichi's eyes softened at the sight, he looked over to the rest of his family.

He held out his arms and the rest ran into him for mental support.