Suprise Vistors

Lee's POV

The sun was shining through my bedroom window in the early morning. I was awakened by it. I sat up and turned to the other side. I see my beautiful wife laying on her side sound asleep. That's when I think about how we met and just how lucky I am.

Flashback

I decided to get away from the ranch for a couple hours. I decided to go out with Rip and some of the ranch hands to the local bar. Rip and I were sitting at the bar drinking a beer. We were both talking and that's when I saw her.  In come this woman with dark hair with a simple pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I knew I was watching her but it didn't register until Rip elbowed me in my side.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask annoyed.

"Stop, looking and go talk to her Lee!" Rip said with a shit eating grin.

"Fine!" I say as I down my beer and get up and walk to the other end of the bar.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" I ask the mysterious dark haired women.

She looks up at me and smiles at me. She had a smile that could take your breath away.

"No, your more than welcome to sit." She says while sipping on her beer.

"I'm Lee Dutton by the way." I say as I sit next to her.

"I'm Brie Shepherd." She says as she holds out her hand.

We spent the night drinking and talking. After that night the rest was history.

End of Flashback

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Brie rolling over and kissing my cheek.

"Good morning, handsome!" She says with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, Mrs. Dutton!" I say as I look down at her.

"How was your night last night?" I ask as she gets up and pulls my t-shirt on.

"My night was good besides some idiot who though he could rob a ranch. We had to do emergency surgery on him." She says as walks towards our closet.

"Let me guess he got shot."

"Yeah, he got shot but a bull also hooked him when he was trying to escape." She says with a laugh and shakes her head.

"Do you have any plans today?" I say as I get up and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'm off today! I figured I would join y'all today on moving the cattle.

"I think that would be fun. Plus, Travis is coming in from Texas and Kayce is bring Tate as well." I say while watching her pull out an outfit.

"I will get dressed and we can head up to the lodge." She says as she kisses me and walks towards the bathroom.

I nod my head and watch her walk away. I hurry up and pull on some jeans and boots. I finish buttoning my shirt when she walks out of the bathroom. I can't help but stair.

"Damn, baby! I'm going to have to beat the wranglers off of you

"Damn, baby! I'm going to have to beat the wranglers off of you." I say as I whistle.

"Don't worry baby I've only got eyes for you." She says as she take me hand.

I smile as we head out the door towards the lodge. We walk towards the lodge when we see a black Porsche pull up. I look at Brie confused and that's when we see Derek and Mark step out.

"What the hell are y'all doing her?" Brie says as we walk up towards them

"We came to talk about an attack." Derek says looking at us.

"Let's go inside!" I say as I nod towards the lodge.

We head to the lodge to discuss this attack. We all step in and that's when I see my dad looking at us.

"We need to talk." I say to my dad as he looks surprised.