Meeting the Girls

Lee's POV
We have been at the hospital for a little over three hours now. Brie and the girls have been checked over and they are all good. Brie was good for the most part. She had a few lacerations on her back and face. I'm just so great full that it wasn't any worse. We really haven't spoken about the kidnapping yet. I know we will when the time is right. I just want her to rest for now. I can't help but think how lucky I am to have all my girls safe. There is a soft knock on the door that brings me out of my thoughts. I quickly walk over to the door. I open the door and to see part of my family. Beth, Rip, Kayce, Monica, and my dad are all standing their with flowers.

"Come on in!" I say as I step to the side at let them in.

"What are the twins? You guys have killed me with the suspense. Kayce nor Rip would tell me." Beth says looking at my with a questioning look.

"She's right son. They wouldn't even tell me." Dad says with a serious look.

"I'll tell y'all once Brie is awake. She been asleep for about an hour." I say looking over at everyone.

"That's fair don't you think. She's defiantly been through hell and back." Dad says as everybody gets settled.

We talk until Brie and the girls wake up.

Brie's POV

I wake up to the sound of soft chatter. I look around and that's when I see everyone sitting around talking on my right. I look over at the bassinets next to my bed. I see the girls start to stir. I gently pick them both up and and cradle them close the my chest.

"Look who's finally awake." Lee says as walks over to my hospital bed.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask looking at him.

"You've only been out for about an hour babe." Lee says as leans down and kisses me.

After he pulls away everyone crowds around my hospital bed. They are all trying to get a glimpse at the newest Dutton family members. I look up at Lee and he nods his head.

"Okay everyone! I would like y'all to meet the newest members of the Dutton family. This Evelyn Rose Dutton and Elsa Marie Dutton." I say looking at everyone.

I see tears well up in John's eyes when he hears the names

"Those are beautiful names. I love the fact that you both decided to honor women from our family." John says as he hugs Lee.

"John, do you want to holder your granddaughters?" I ask with a small smile.

" I would love to!" John says with a small smile.

I gently pass the girls off to their grandfather. I can't help but smile as he holds them. He walks over and sits down on the couch in the corner. Once I know he's settled I can't help but notice Beth's face.

"What happened?" I ask Beth as her and Monica sit at the foot of my bed

"The Beck Brothers." Beth says looking at me with worry as well.

I just nod my head because that's all she had to say. I know the pain those two men can cause.

"Brie, what happened when they had you?" Beth says looking at me with concern.

Once she asks that question everyone turns and looks at me. I know that they need to know. I take a deep breath and look at Lee.

"They knocked me out with some kind of gas. When I came to I was in a basement.  They had me chained to this pole. I could not really move around. The guys really only roughed me up a couple of times. The Beck Brother's made it clear to the guys once the babies where born they  could have me. I knew as it got closer to having the girls I had figure out how to leave. I noticed how everyone left once a week except for the guy that I killed.  I saw that opportunity and took it." I say as I notice how all the guys tense up.

"Thank you, Brie!" Monica says with tears in her eyes.

"Monica you don't have to thank me. I would do it again for Tate." I say as I give her hand a gentle squeeze.

"You are one hell of a woman. Those girls are lucky to have you as a mother. I know one things for sure I'd hate to be the one to mess with your kids." Rip says with a slight chuckle.

"I will do anything for this family. I will be damned if anyone messes with our kids." I saying looking over at Monica.

There's a knock on the door. Then I see Connor and Maggie stick their heads in.

"How are you feeling?" Connor says asks as they walk in.

"I'm tried and I want to go home." I say with a serious look on face.

"All your tests came back fine. I know your not going to want to stay for two days. I'll make a deal with you though. I'll let you leave in about three hours as long as you stay on modified bed rest." Connor say with serious look.

"Okay, I'll stay on modified bed rest. Plus, I just want to hideaway with these cutes for a little while." I say looking over at my girls.

"Okay, but if I get a text from any of these guys saying your over doing it I'm sending Maggie and Sharon." Connor says with a stern look.

I just nod and laugh at Connor.

"I promise that I'll make her rest. " Lee says while shaking his head at us.

Connor nods and heads out of the hospital room.

We all sit and talk for hours. When I'm finally okay to leave we head back to the ranch. Once we get home he unpacks my hospital essential. I take the girls for a nap  in their bassinets.  We enjoy the rest of the night as a family of four.