A/n

Back again.

Ill re-edit this to fix it later but, Ill explain what I can for now. Same with the cover, i made it in like 4 seconds, Ill make a better one later.

This will be a book for Pure Vanilla/Healer cookie X Reader

Im telling you right now

There WILL be SPOILERS

9-0 - 10-31

Maybe some of level 8

The reader will be gender neutral, Im writing it with me in mind, and I am more feminine, so just let me know if anything seems of/I should fix anything.

There will be no smut/lemons, Im not good at writing that.

Y/n will stand for your name, but it will be followed by cookie.

For example, Y/n cookie, Y/n could be replaced by lets say, Lemon sugar, lemon sugar cookie.

Of course, its whatever you want.

I havent quite decided but I dont think your cookie needs to have any special abilities (like how my other book required you ti be a healer), though you need to be able to do "damage"

No super OP cookies, that makes shit boring.

Now, before I write the first chapter, I need an answer.

Which POV should I write in, heres the examples:

1st: I think I was going to make the dishes that are being served, but I was so easily distracted, I thought as the plates were sent out, lacking food. I would just have to apologize later.

2nd: 'I think I was going to make the dishes that are being served, but I was so easily distrected', you thought as the plates were sent out, lacking food.You would just have to apologize later.

3rd: 'I think I was going to make the dishes that are being served, but I was so easily distracted', Y/n thought as the plates werent sent out, lacking food. They would just have to apologize later.

3rd is rhe weirdest, 2nd is the hardest, and 1st is the best for POV switches.

Ill delete that paragraph later.

For the troubles, have these pictures.