after all this time

gxg: billie; top - y/n; bottom. intimate, desperate sex, praise, high sex, scissoring

she'd been playing with me all night. all from touching my thighs under the dinner table to licking her way from my cleavage to my neck, kissing me gently in the kitchen.

or even when she pressed her knee against me while me made out against the bathroom door, our heavy breathing drowning out the chatter of our guests right outside.

and now that we're in a dark, candlelit room, all her confidence disappeared, leaving the girl breathing heavy without me even having to touch her.

the tension in the air was thick, my eyes roaming her barely clothed frame hungrily. victoria monét playing quietly in the background, thickening the atmosphere.

and there we sat, a predator and her prey. "you gonna touch me, pretty?" i asked, her eyes snapping up from my lips to my eyes. her eyes were lidded, thighs pressed tightly together.

she passed me the joint, slowly exhaling her hit before taking her time to speak. "i want you to ruin me, billie." she spoke lowly as i hit the joint, letting the warm air fill my lungs momentarily.

"the way you looked tonight, your breasts spilling out of your top, everytime you moved a little too hard you'd be this," she stopped to demonstrate with her fingers, "close to a slip."

"the way your ass looks in those pants and the way those nails wrapped around your wine glass. fuck all night ive been so wet. god, i want to feel you against me." she finished her statement, her half lidded eyes trained on my lips as i leaned in, the joint long forgotten.

i captured her lips in a fiery kiss, immediately pushing her back, her fingers tangled in my hair and i fought her tongue for dominance, eventually winning. our lips moved in sync having known each other's bodies for years.

she tugged on my blonde hair, yanking my head back gently. she pecked my lips once then moved to plant kisses down my neck, stopping at the most sensitive spot, biting down gently. a gasp escaped my lips and i ground my hips down onto hers, trying to find any kind of friction.

i reached behind her back, unclasping her bra while with one hand. she helped me quickly shrug off her bra, my lips immediately nipping at her right nipple, licking it after to soothe the pain. "always so beautiful, mama." i took a moment to admire her perfectly imperfect body, tracing my fingers over the stretch marks that run up her sides, smiling gently.

i could see her smile shyly and felt her stroke my hair gently out of my face. i paid the same attention to her left nipple, enjoying the short whimpers that escaped her lips when i blew cold air on them.

"please, i need you." she breathed out, her hips bucking into me, unsuccessfully quelling the throbbing she felt. "already begging me, baby?" i teased her, moving down between her legs. i slid a finger down her clothed slit. her wetness already soaked through and i could tell how sensitive she was by the way she captured her lip between her teeth at my actions.

i slowly drag my tongue against the material, knowing it's not enough for her. i press harder, feeling her wetness move around under the fabric. "fuck, please bil." she gripped the sheets, her hips bucking into the air.

i slowly removed her underwear, tossing the ruined garment to the side. i held her legs back, her thighs almost touching her sides. her wetness was fully exposed to me, her hole contracting, wanting something to fill it.

i immediately focused on her clit, drawing a circle around it with my tongue. she moaned loudly and struggled to keep her legs open. "hold them, baby. you're doing so good for me." she obeyed my instructions as i devoured her.

her legs shook as i sucked on her clit, spitting her juices back onto her. i teased her hole with the pad of my finger, watching her squirm before entering her with my tongue. "shit.." she moaned out.

i moved my head back and forth slowly, my long tongue fucking her leaking hole. "im so close." she moaned out, her legs fallen, spread as wide as she could. i took my opportunity to rub her clit as fast as i could, listening to her loud almost- screams.

"just like that bil, fuck fuck-" her own orgasm cut her off, her hands gripping at my hair, pulling my tongue further inside of her. i felt her leak around my tongue, my unforgiving fingers finally slowing allowing her to ride out her loud orgasm.

i slowly slid my tongue out of her, her entire body jerking. i crawl up to her and pull her into a kiss, smearing the juices that were on my fingers on her cheek. "damn, i taste good." she smirked, licking herself off my chin. my eyebrows shot up in surprise but i didn't question it. when she gets this worked up, anything goes.

"take this off." she practically tore my bra off, planting hickeys all over my breasts. my hands explored her body while she marked me, letting me know that i was hers, forever.

"lay back, billie." she pushed me down slowly and literally ripped off my thong. "hey! those were so nice." i frowned at her and she kissed me softly. "ill buy 'em back don't worry. now spread your legs for me." i did as told and she positioned herself on top of my lower body.

she spread her right leg over my left one and put my other over hers. immediately our cores touched, a chill running through my body at the wet feeling.

she started grinding her hips into mine causing ripples of pleasure to float through my stomach. "you're so perfect." she panted, leaning down, grabbing both of my boobs and kissing me.

"not more than you," as she pulled away i bit her lower lip, letting it snap back in place. "fuck, billie." we ground faster simultaneously. "you feel so fucking good on top of me but it's my turn." i said, flipping us over so we were the exact opposite.

i went wild, holding onto her midsection and fucking her with all that i had. her moans grew in volume, hand pressing against my stomach for mercy, only magnifying my sensations.

she held her breath, eyes rolling back as an orgasm racked her body. she started squirting and i slipped to the side, rubbing her clit, magnifying her orgasm as much as possible.

"fuck, billie!" her back arched and her toes curled. i continued fucking her, feeling her body shake underneath me. her arms wrapped loosely around my neck and i felt her hold her breath again.

"breathe, mama." i whispered into her ear as a i rocked faster against her. i felt her chest expand as she pulled me impossibly closer. "i love you." she barely whispered and i returned the words of affection, meaning every word.

the knot in my stomach tightened and my head fell back, my hips stuttering at the intense feeling of her wet clit sliding against mine. "im gonna-" i already knew what she was gonna say. "cum with me.." we came together, juices flooding each others heats.

we rocked slowly, shaking in sensitivity before she literally starfishes on the bed, her chest heaving. "holy fuckkk." she groans, holding her stomach. "it's been 10 years and we still fuck this good." i laughed, feeling successful.

she looked at me with hazy eyes, her speech slurred. "i think im pregnant." she smiled and poked my cheek. "if i could actually get you pregnant i would like we gotta see if that's a-" i was cut off my her loud snores.

she really fell asleep, still star fished on the bed. i could only chuckle, thinking about how after all these years, we still got it.