the night before christmas

gxg: drunk sex, rough & intense, overstimulation, degradation

shot after shot, billie celebrated her birthday surrounded by celebrities. anais, her girlfriend, watched carefully as she drunkenly danced, trying her best to interact with everyone she could.

as the song ended, billie combed her hair back messily. "where's my girlfriend?" billie asked to no one in particular, but it was impossible to hear her over the music. lucky thing her girlfriend could read lips. she took it as her cue to rise from the bar, her drink in hand.

she moved through the crowd effortlessly, her black dress sitting right under her ass. as she approached the birthday girl, billie's eyes lit up. "my loveeeee!" she screamed and threw her arms around her girlfriends neck. she watched billie carefully, laughing at her clumsy actions.

billie leaned into her ear, "when we get back, i want the best sex of my life." she whispered, her words slurring. billie pulled back, biting her lip, waiting for anais' reaction. her eyes settled on her girlfriend's lips, her fingers tracing her exposed dark skin.

"let's get you out of this crowd." anais said, pulling on her slightly. people cheered for the birthday girl as they walked by.

now that billie and her girlfriend were alone, billie leaned against the wall, her feet turned inwards; clearly drunk as a skunk. anais wasn't anywhere near sober herself. she took a seat across from billie, her drink still in hand. "what's that?" billie asked. "a negroni." the older girl responded.

"yum!" billie exclaimed, looking at her lazily. meanwhile, billie was admired by her girlfriend of four years. this was anais' first time really seeing her drunk. she watched as billie took drunken selfies, her eyes dark and attractive. she allowed her eyes to scan her décolletage, her smooth skin shimmered in the light.

she allowed her eyes to roam down to her bust that she hadn't been allowed to mark in preparation for this event, then to her oh so small waist. then down her thick thighs that were on display. she downed the rest of her drink, discarding the glass without much care.

"why are we in here? i wanna partay!" billie said, screaming the last word. she stumbled toward the door, her girlfriend following right behind her, gripping her waist to steady her. she planted kisses on the side of her neck as they walked, making billie whimper.

billie reached behind her girlfriends neck, pulling them closer. she bit billie's neck gently, grasping her tighter when billie's knees buckled. "you're so irresistible. i want you all to my self." anais said lowly in her ear.

billie moaned, but was quickly startled by a loud laugh followed by footsteps. she jumped away from anais, making room for them to walk by. "happy birthday billie!" they both said and billie drunkenly smiled.

"they almost saw us." anais said, biting her lip slightly. "yeah we have to be more careful." billie said with a sigh, yanking her dress down before taking a deep breath.

"we're about to cut the cake." they both heard over the mic and billie squealed in excitement. "let's go!" she beamed and pulled anais by the arm back into the main room. billie rushed into the middle where people began to sing happy birthday.

billie smiled, being handed a shot. anais stood to the side of her, taking a video. billie took the first slice of cake and used the knife to put it on her plate. she used her fingers to take the first bite and moaned dramatically. anais laughed, helping to cut the rest.

after finally getting out of the middle of the crowd she heard commotion. "shot shot shot!" she heard and her head turned to see billie with six shots lined up in front of her. her eyes nearly fell out of her skull at the sight.