just friends

gxg, billie bottom, y/n top, restraints, cheeky, use of toy, overstimulation

i shot up in my bed when the door to my dorm room slammed open. i gasped, seeing my best friend, billie, standing in the doorway.

"bitch you'll never guess what just happened." she said and i rolled my eyes playfully. who would've known my best friend from middle school and i would go to the same college? actually, we did.

we decided to get separate rooms to "do our own thing" but the school had other plans and placed her one floor directly above me. "what, he liked your message?" i said sarcastically and she scoffed.

"no you whore, he invited me to his dorm." she said excitedly, jumping in the bed next to me. "wait, when?" i asked and she beamed, "tonight!"

"billie, it's midnight." i said and she nodded. "okay..." she said as if she didn't get it. "you know that's a booty call right?" i asked and her mouth formed into an 'o' shape. "bitch.." i said in disbelief that she didn't understand that.

"but i- shit i don't know how to- bro i've never even touched a dick." she said, not even bothering to be embarrassed. we knew everything about each other. "he's definitely gonna wanna fuck." i said, looking back at my book.

she snatched the book from my hands. "hey!" i said and she placed it on the floor. "i need help. i- i mean-" it was hilarious seeing her be completely frazzled by the idea of fucking this boy. i couldn't help but chuckle at my best friend.

"don't laugh at me! i mean you've had a girlfriend before." she said and i grimaced at the mention of my ex. "ugh billie.." i said and she put her hands out to grab mine. "i know i know but please... will you give me some tips."

"well as a lesbian i can't help you with dick tips." i said and we both took a moment to laugh at my words. "okay how do i kiss? like not a peck but a like for real kiss." she asked and i took a moment to think about how to explain it.

"well, start soft. you don't wanna mash your lips together cause that'll just be awkward. but he's probably gonna grab your face and lead so you just have to move your lips in time with his." i said and she deadpanned.

"that didn't help at all." she said and i sucked my teeth. "you're not even listening!" i said and reached for my book. she stopped me, putting her hand over mine. "wait.. um.." she said, making me cock my eyebrow. "maybe uh.." she fiddled with her hair, fixing her bangs. i leaned back against my headboard, my legs spread and my hands resting on the bed in-between them.

billie looked at my new posture, seemingly becoming more nervous. "you wanna practice?" i asked. i knew my best friend better than she knew herself.

she blushed, looking away from me. "well only if you want to." she said and i smirked. "it's fine, just friends helping eachother out." i said and she nodded. "i mean we've literally showered together." she said. "exactly."

unbeknownst to myself, i found my heart racing as billie and i stared at eachother. "you ready?" i asked and she nodded. "how should we do it?" she asked and i patted my lap. "sit on my lap." i said, feeling my usual need to be dominant peak.

she blushed again, crawling into my lap. i could see my own chest rising and falling as she positioned herself on my lap. i noticed her over sized shirt getting stuck between her breasts, creating an outline. i forced my eyes to look into her own.

"so im gonna lean in and kiss you. and remember what i told you. it should come naturally." i said and she nodded, holding onto my shoulders. my eyes fell to her lips and i started to leaned in slowly, feeling her breath hitch when i got within an inch of her lips.