creep pt 2

psycho billie; top, elsie bottom, stalking, manipulation

my sweet sweet elsie...

i watched as she changed into her shirt, getting ready for the day. this was my usual routine. living in the apartment building next to hers with the window directly across from her, i grew an infatuation for elsie.

one day i was sitting at my desk, getting ready for the day when i noticed the beautiful girl across from me. she had been eating a cup of noodles in her bed, wearing nothing but a big tee shirt. i'd thought nothing of it at first, getting used to seeing her play her guitar until wee hours of the night.

somehow i found myself timing things in her routine, paying closer attention to her moods and what she ate. even what she watched on her tv while laying in her bed. only having a view into her bedroom gave me a small perspective into her life.

i needed more. it took me a couple months to gain the courage from watching her to walking alongside her. i got ready when she did and followed her to where ever she went. one day, she walked to someone's house, being greeted by a man with a huge smile. brayden i learned his name was.

the next day, i drove past the same house, noticing the garage being open and hearing music coming from it. a band.. she's in a band. i couldn't help but smile at the thought.

one day, me and elsie's perfect little dream just fell apart. i stood in front of her door, a bouquet of flowers. my outfit was perfect, my hair freshly dyed. i went to knock on the door when i heard a noise from the other end of the door.

moaning. "fuck.. nat. harder." my heart dropped. i felt like i couldn't breathe. how had this slipped past me? i watched her all day! i listening to my sweet girl moan at the hands of another girl as tears dripped down my face.

i left quickly and dropped the flowers on the street. nat... who the fuck is that? i went to elsie's instagram and looked through her following. i found her instantly. i scrolled through her page with a scowl on my face. she thinks she's so fucking cool. italy, france, berlin, spain. nepo baby bullshit.

i threw my phone as i cried. she's supposed to be mine.

i was depressed for a couple weeks, looking through my window to see elsie and natalia in the bed every night. they looked so in love.. i couldn't even eat feeling sick to my stomach all day. i dyed my blonde hair black and red, it seems like elise likes girls with dark hair.

then, i devised a plan. i stalked natalia every night after she left elsie's apartment. she always went back home where she lived with her sick mom. unfortunately i couldn't see more into her small house cause she had black out curtains. but i began to recognize her routine.

i broke into her car one day, with a goal to discover more about her. i found a pill bottle in the center console. chlorpromazine... i googled what it was for. an antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia.

i smirked, got youuu. i took my notepad out of my jacket pocket, writing on the paper "they're following you." sticking it on her steering wheel before leaving her car, putting everything back into place.

i did the same thing every night. sometimes in the morning i would stop by her house just to see her reaction. in the beginning she seemed disturbed but ignored it. she began to park her car further from her house, suspecting that someone just broke into it.

she was right. her pills were working. but i was on a mission. i started to slip letters under her door. she slowly began to become paranoid. taking the bus to practice instead of driving. she began to drink to quiet the thoughts. getting so drunk she wouldn't go over to elsie's.

then they went on a small tour. 5 shows across the country.

i had no tabs on elsie or natalia. naturally, i continued sending her messages from random instagram accounts. telling her she know the only way to get away. then one day, i was doing my makeup at my desk when elsie barged into her bedroom, sobbing.

her bandmate following her. i opened my window so i could hear elsie's screaming better. "she killed herself, julia! oh my god.. my nat." elsie sobbed and i sat in shock.

all i could do was stare at the wall in pure and utter shock. then the feeling of immense pride spread across my chest, making me smile. it felt like i'd just won the olympics. i laughed out loud.

it was finally my turn.

next chapter we get into the thick of it yall cause this is a smut book lolll

do we like it so far? be honest!!