ready, set, go!

g!p billie; top sugar; bottom, rough, degradation, spitting, slapping, car sex, billie's a lil hood in this one yall 🤭

billie pov

"yoo wassup killa! haven't seen you in mad long." skull, another racer dapped me up. "wasgood bro? i been in cali and shit getting into that scene." i said and he sucked his teeth. "now you know damn well cali don't got nothing on nyc." he said referring to the racing scene.

"ion know man, cali got more space but the thrill of doing it in the city is unmatched." i said and he nodded. "you looking good bro, but be ready to get ya ass beat." he said and i laughed, "we'll see about that bro. be safe." i said and bumped his fist with mine.

i pulled my hoodie further over my head, getting in my dark purple porsche. i felt excitement go through my veins at the thought of racing. there was nothing more in this world i loved than it. driving through the tight streets of manhattan at 3am, knowing an nypd car could be hiding around any corner is what gave me life.

we pulled up our cars, lining up on the road. a flag girl, dressed in a bright green bikini and neon pink ski mask stood between the four of us. she came around to each car, making sure we were ready. when she approached my car, I turned down my music, rolling down my window.

"yo." i greeted her, looking at her body. "you ready?" she asked and i nodded. "you look good." i said, looking at her bent over body. she was brown skin with a belly button piercing. she had the thickest thighs and you could see her ass from the front.

"i know." she said and i smirked. "you racing from here to 108th st okay?" she said and i nodded. "gotchu. you gon stay here until the race is over?" i asked and she laughed. "hell nah."

"be safe, killa." she said, before walking off. her ass jiggled with every step and i whistled at her, before rolling up my window. gah damn. when she was done, she took her place in between the cars, starting the countdown. i put my car into drive, holding my foot on the brake.

"on your marks, racers."

"ready... set... go!" she waved the flag and i hit the gas, flying past her. i sped down the street, not worrying about any of the other racers cause i knew i was the best.

at the end of the race, i pulled up to the finish line, looking around me. i was panting from the purr adrenaline of the race. i dusted them. i sparked up a joint, waiting for the other racers to pull up. once they did i rolled down my window, yelling, "dusted y'all asses. haha pussies!"

skull pulled in next to me. "you a killa for a reason. nice race bro. here's your cash." he handed me $30,000 and i smirked. "thanks my guy. drive responsibly." i said, and we both laughed at the irony.

i drove back to where we started, wanting to catch up with some of the people that hung around the starting point. i parked and walked up to one of my old friends from the scene.

i snuck up behind him. "gimme all yo money." i said and he turned around, ready to fight. when he saw that it was me he gasped and pulled me into a hug. "yooo! no way it's you! how was cali?" he asked and i told him all about the bitches, food and races.

"that's so fire. we gotta go to vegas together next. i heard it's crazy over there!" loco said and i nodded. "that's next for sureee."

"oh by the way. the flag girl-" i started and he cut me off with a knowing look. "the one in the neon?" he asked and when i nodded and laughed. "you have a type bro. i know she would catch your eye."

"that's sugar. she dances at the club around here. i think it's like five blocks up. she does this for a little extra cash." he said and i nodded. "she working right now?" i asked and he checked his watch. "damn it's almost 4am? yeah i think she get off soon." he said and i nodded.