S1/E1: Complicated Feelings

In the IMP building, Loona is seen lying on the couch on her phone. She was chatting with her friend over the phone.

Loona: "You serious? Jesus Christ, some of the jobs you take are nuts, dude."

Scale-Lover: *over phone* "Yeah! I sometimes surprise myself when I take 'em. I could get killed in some of them."

Loona: "Well, that would suck. I wouldn't have anyone cool to talk to."

Scale-Lover: *over phone* "Lies, I say! I bet you have a bunch of cool friends to talk to other than me."

Loona was a bit silent, concerning the person on the other end of the call.

"You do have friends other than me, right?"

Loona: *frowns* "... no. You're my only friend."

Scale-Lover: *over phone* "Oh. Well, I guess I can count myself pretty lucky to be your only friend."

Loona: "You bet your ass you should feel lucky!"

Both Loona and the boy she was talking to over the phone laughed. Then the caller got an idea.

Scale-Lover: *over phone* "Hey, you're still around in (city name), right?"

Loona paused before answering...

"Yeeeess."

Scale-Lover: *over phone* "Great! There's a little festival-carnival-thing going on, in case you didn't know, and me and my family are going. Would you... like to join us?"

Loona paused again at the offer. Was a boy asking her out? A Human boy?

Loona: *without thinking* "Yeah, of course! I'll be there, lickity-split!"

Scale-Lover: *over phone* "Great! I gotta get ready, so I'll see you there! Buh-bye!"

The call ends and Loona just lies there on the couch in shock before lifting her phone in front of her and hitting herself in the face with it.

Loona: 'Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why'd you agree? He's a Human, and you're a Demon! You can't be friends! He doesn't even know! And seriously? "Lickity-split"? Who the fuck says that?!'

"Uh... Loona? You okay there?"

Loona stops hitting herself in the face and turns her head to see Millie in front of her with a picture in hand.

Loona: "... maybe?"

Loona said, almost as if it were a question. Millie raises an eyebrow in confusion but ignores it for now.

Millie: "Okay. Could you hold this up, please?" *holds up picture* "I'm tryna' teach Moxxie how ta shoot a crossbow. Could ya help me out?"

Loona: "Suuuurre."

The Hellhound says as she takes the picture from Millie who thanks her and walks over to Moxxie and hands him a crossbow. Loona takes a quick look at the picture before lying back down on the couch and raising the picture in the air above her. As Millie tries to teach her husband to use a crossbow, Loona was trying to figure out how to solve her current problem.

Loona: 'Okay. So how are you gonna do this? You're a smart girl, Loona. You can figure this out. How can I go up to the Living World and meet Y/n and his family without scaring the living shit out of them?'

Millie: "Moxxie, stop shakin'! You're gonna shoot our only Hellhound!"

Millie tells her husband who was wary of shooting the family picture was holding. Said Hellhound heard this and responded with...