S1/E18: Death Bed (Final Part)

(Votes are in, and the winner for the potential lemon is...

Drum roll, please.

LOONA!

Why am I like this?

Why am I like this?

Anyway, enjoy this chapter.)

Y/n is once again seen in his house, teary-eyed and this time lying in his bed. He looks over at his nightstand to see another picture of him and Vaggie, but this time he was in a nice suit and Vaggie was in a lovely purple dress. Vaggie was holding his arm close to her as she leaned her head on Y/n's shoulder, and the blonde rested his head on hers. Next to the picture was a small black box that was no bigger than Y/n's palm. It was empty, as he had already given away the contents. But he had it back, and he held it in his hand.

Y/n: "Why was it you...?"

Three Years Ago...

After Vaggie's first night at Y/n's apartment, time passed as Vaggie slowly coped with living regularly as a handicapped person in a small apartment with Y/n. Said rose-cheeked freelancer did his best to help Vaggie to the best of his abilities. After shopping for clothes, Y/n and Vaggie came to the realization that Y/n had to help Vaggie change clothes... and bathe. It got awkward, but they both kinda got over it.

Over the rest of the year, Vaggie and Y/n had grown rather close, and at times a nice warm feeling invaded his chest when he thought about or was with Vaggie. The blonde knew what that feeling was. He's experienced it before. He just wasn't sure Vaggie was feeling the same way. They've also grown to know each other better. Y/n learned that Vaggie liked to dance and sometimes she would put on goofy little dance shows for him and his pets to watch. He would even join her most of the time. And Vaggie learned that Y/n had a fascination of snakes, so she bought him a necklace of a snake coiled around itself. He loved it, which made Vaggie happy.

Speaking of Vaggie, she was slowly but surely gaining the ability to use her broken limbs again. After a few surgeries, Vaggie was free from her remaining arm cast and one of her leg casts. She was also now free from her wheelchair which was returned to the hospital and was instead given crutches to use. This gave her a bit more freedom to move around, but Y/n made sure that she stayed safe and that she stuck to her current limits. The Salvadorian appreciated the efforts, but it kinda got annoying. Y/n was acting like a concerned parent or sibling, which she found cute. At least she could change and bathe herself now... but she sometimes needed her best friend's help.