S1/E15: Bloodline

An Unknown Amount of Time Ago...

On a balcony, a man is seen walking out across it and to the railings to look out over Pentagram City. His blonde hair moves in the night breeze as he takes out a pack of cigarettes and opens it to pull one out. He brings the cigarette to his mouth and holds it between his lips before bring his hands up and snapping his fingers, producing a flame floating over his thumb. He lights his cigarette with his fire and then extinguishes the flame. He takes a drag of the stick of nicotine and other substances before taking the cigarette out of his mouth and blowing out some smoke. He watches the smoke dance in the air as he makes the smoke appear as images, replaying the same dream he's had for days.

It was of a Demoness fighting a boy. The city around them was in ruins from their battle. Then the smoke morphs into that same Demoness choking someone with long hair with her tail. The final image was of a knight battling this Demoness before the smoke finally floats away.

"You shouldn't be smoking. It's bad for your lungs."

The man looks over his shoulders, revealing his white skin that literally pales in comparison to his rosy red cheeks, along with his yellow eyes. He sees a girl shorter than him with the same skin, cheeks, and eyes as him. He sighs as he fully turns to his younger sister.

"Like this could damage me. Go back to bed, Charlotte."

Charlie: "I told you to call me Charlie, Y/n. And I can't sleep."

Charlie tells her elder brother as she walks up to him with her blanket wrapped around her.

Y/n: "Well, that makes two of us."

Y/n said with a small smile and turns back to look over the city. Charlie stands next to him as she looks over the city as well, her own hair blowing in the wind as her white skin was full on white instead of pale, unlike Y/n. Said Prince of Hell takes another drag of his cigarette before blowing out some smoke.

Charlie: "You really need to stop smoking. Even though it may not hurt your lungs, it's still bad for you."

Y/n: "Lay off, Char. It's not like I'm doing drugs or anything."

The Hellish Prince goes to take another drag, only for the cigarette to instantly disintegrate in his hands. He turns to Charlie with a shocked expression who was narrowing her eyes at Y/n.

Y/n: "Don't make me turn your hair into a bunch of snakes again."

Charlie: *gasps* "You wouldn't dare."

Y/n: "Try me."

Y/n gives his younger sister a sly smile as he wiggles his clawed fingers playfully. He makes a toy snake appear and it gets thrown at Charlie, only for it to bounce off her face harmlessly. The siblings look at each other for a few silent moments before bursting out laughing.

Charlie: "Seriously? That stupid toy snake again?"

Y/n: "I guess I'm just predictable. Heheh."