S1/E12: Truth Seekers (Part 1)

In a dark room filled with monitors and screens, a small group of screens turn on to reveal different images of Y/n and the other IMPs. The first one was of Y/n and Loona in her Human disguise, the second being taken at a house where Moxxie had redirected Blitzø's gun, the third showing Loona dragging Y/n out of the ocean after killing that fish monster, the forth being of just Y/n getting into his car, and the final one of Blitzø staring at a group of horses with a goofy face. Someone points at Blitzø.

Agent One: "Right there. That was the first sighting."

Agent Two: "They are definitely from Hell

Agent Two: "They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically-targeted people, but why?"

They were talking about the IMPs minus Y/n, still believing him to be dead since they left him with a hole in his stomach

Agent One: "They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next."

A loud noise nabs their attention, making the two Agents walk over to a boarded up window and peek through the cracks. Outside, they see Blitzø on top of a dumpster and looking around.

Agent Two: "Well... that's convenient."

Blitzø looks around a bit more before Moxxie and Millie drop down from above.

Blitzø: "Sshhh! Remember, we can't be seen!"

The Imp says and slams the dumpster closed, only to trip and fall into some trash bags.

Moxxie: "Pardon my word, sir. But you're currently being the loudest."

Blitzø: "I said shush your dick-sucking lips, Moxxie."

The tall Imp said as he poked Moxxie's mouth with a used condom. The smaller Imp backs away in disgust just as a portal opens at a nearby wall to reveal Loona and Y/n. Millie walks over to it and high-fives Y/n as she steps in and he steps out with a duffel bag full of cleaning supplies.

However, once Y/n stepped into the Living World, Blitzø picks up a clicking noise and runs at Moxxie.

"Get down!"