Protecting 200 People

"Ahhh!"

Your body jumped forward, arms reaching out to save yourself from the fall however, what greets your eyes is the view of a window instead of the cold ground.

"Huh? What? Why..." You confusingly let out before noticing Nezuko huffing beside you.

"Mmgh! Mgh!"

"Ne-chan! What happened?" You ask before checking your surroundings. You immediately notice Rengoku standing still and upon close inspection, he seems to be asleep.

"Rengoku-san?" You softly call before your eyes travel to Tanjiro's spot however, he's gone from his seat.

"...Tan-nii?" 

Anxiety and confusion fill your chest, not having any idea where your brother went but a bright magenta light caught your attention, your vision immediately going over to Inosuke and Zenitsu's seats.

However, you didn't expect to see Nezuko using her fire abilities on them.

"Ne-chan! What are you doing?! Why are you burning them!?" 

You scurry towards them but as you got close, you notice how the fire around didn't seem to harm them. 

"Hmm... Hmm!"

"Oh... they're not burning at all but they're not waking up?" A question arises from you as you try to connect the dots. You look at Nezuko, "Ne-chan...did you possibly set me on fire too?"

"Hmm!" Nezuko nods.

"I see..." Nezuko's confirmation made you check your clothes however not a single thing was burnt. 

'So... How did I wake up? What's the key that free me from my dream?' Rain of thoughts runs through your head. Your hands move for the pocket of your uniform but the item isn't there.

"My ticket's gone."

'Come to think of it, the guy who punched our tickets seems a bit off... He was so gloomy and looks suspicious.'

Having a plan in mind, you search Inosuke's pocket and pull out the piece of paper. You turn all attention to Nezuko, "Ne-chan, please burn this."

"Hmm!" And Nezuko did what you ordered.

While watching her, your mind wonders where Tanjiro is. He isn't in his spot where you've last seen him and obviously not in the car anymore.

'Did he leave through the window?' Your gaze travels to his seat and into the open window. Having found a solution you ordered Nezuko to continue using her powers.

"I'll go look for Tan-nii!" 

"Hmm!"

Running towards the open window, you could tell that the train is moving faster than before. One wrong move and you could fall and injure yourself.

'What an ominous air... It reeks.' You thought as you climb over the stool. 'What's outside might be the demon.' You examine how far you'll have to jump from the stool over the roof.

'But Tan-nii might be out there too.'

You ready yourself, grabbing the head frame of the window before using force and the help of momentum to pull yourself up, making sure to land on your feet.

'Ok! I did it!' You waste no time and steady yourself from the shaking platform. 

"Can you alone keep me from devouring them?"

You hear a threatening yet soothing voice from afar. Turning around you see a huge clump of moving flesh with a head attached to the top.

"Hehe~ you guys are like cockroaches, small and annoying but keeps on coming." The demon comments as he notices your presence.