Akaza

'The train's gonna flipped!'

You panicked, losing balance and unable to stand straight but Tanjiro's groans of pain caught your attention as you immediately head to him to provide support.

"Tan-nii! We need to get you out of here!" Your arm supports his back as you let him put his weight on you. A surge of panic and worries fills your mind, your top priority is getting Tanjiro out of this train as safely as you can.

"O-Oi! Is your stomach okay??" Inosuke worriedly asked.

"Y-Yeah..."

"No! You're not okay! You're not fine at all!" You cut him off, losing your patience with him. And it didn't help that you could see his stomach still bleeding.

"B-But...ack, Inosuke, please protect the passengers-"

"No! Don't open your mouth if all you're gonna spout is nonsense!" You felt your voice getting higher, with each word you spoke. All you care right now was getting him to a safe area and stopping the bleeding.

"(Y/n)... I-"

About to tell at him, the train spring causing all of you to finally lose your footing. You wrapped your arms around Tanjiro, holding on to him and making sure that his body doesn't collide with the ground.

Roughly landing on the cold hard ground, you never let go of Tanjiro and shielded his body with your own.

"You okay, Santaro?! (Y/n)?!" Inosuke safely landed before quickly heading to you. "Get a grip! The demon's bouncy flesh saved me! Ironically!"

Less than a second, you've already adjusted your hold on Tanjiro, putting his head on your lap to examine his current state.

"Is your stomach, okay?!" Inosuke was about to reach out and shake him but you quickly swatted his hands away.

"Don't shake him! You'll make him worse!" You scolded the confused boar with a glare.

"W-What! What did I do?!" Inosuke confusingly exclaimed, not used to your snappy personality. Not gonna lie, it scared him a bit. You were usually so kind to him but now, you were scolding him and giving him the death glare. The poor boar was so confused and a little bit scared.

Who can blame you tho? You were internally panicking on the inside, worried that something worse can happen to your brother. Yeah, you fight demons all the time but when a human being harmed your brother, something inside you just can't seem to calm down.

"I'm... fine... I don't think I can move any time soon. Save the others. What about the conductor near the demon's neck?" Tanjiro weakly said.

"..."

"..."

"I think it's fine if he dies!" Inosuke said.

Inhale, "Tan-nii... You..." Exhale, "Idiot, nincompoop, dunce, stupid, fool." Every word you spat was venomous that it made the two wince with each word. It looked like you were wearing a demon mask with a dark aura surrounding you.

It was rare for you to be this angry, that even Tanjiro was nervous. Inosuke was shaking, first time seeing you so angry made him shrink.

"The c-conductor got his leg stuck and he can't move. His l-leg got crushed so he can't walk." Inosuke clumsily informed, intimidated by your aura.

"T-Then... I think he got punished plenty enough. Go help him....please."

"Hnnnnnnnn... Fine! I'll go! Cause I'm the boss, cause my minion asked me for help!" Inosuke huffed, "After I save, I'll pluck out all of his hair out! Hmph!" And with that, Inosuke left.