No one else will do

Ao3: Awriterwrites

Summary:

Harry visibly takes a deep breath. "I'll do it. I'll...help you through your heat." He looks more determined now as he stands up straighter and his eyes look at Louis more intensely.

"Yeah?" Louis doesn't mean to sound so surprised but he's sort of in a state of shock. He's never been with an alpha before, and the fact that his first time is going to be with Harry— his best friend— well, he couldn't really ask for anyone better if he's honest.

It takes Louis' early heat for Harry and Louis to figure things out.

Or

The one where Harry helps Louis through his heat

Work Text:

Louis takes one last look at himself in the full length mirror. He runs his hands down his sides and twists his torso to get a good look at his ass. His outfit is pretty banging if he does say so himself. His new red trousers hug his hips just right, accentuating all of his best features and his white, scooped neck t-shirt is almost see through, displaying his toned abdomen. He runs a few fingers through his fringe and lets out of breath.

This is it.

Louis is hosting an end of senior year party at his house. It took a lot of convincing and promising to leave the house pristine to his mom and stepfather, but eventually they gave in. So, while they're gone for the weekend at his grandparent's house Louis is determined to throw the most memorable party of the year. One that he could leave as part of his legacy at the school before going off to college.

Not only is Louis celebrating a successful school year where he's the captain of the soccer team and at the top of his class, but he's also celebrating getting through the past two years since he presented as an omega without getting outed. The only one outside of his family that knows Louis' true gender is his best friend Harry, an alpha, who was sworn to secrecy. Harry might as well pass off as a beta because that's how harmlessly non alpha he is. He's always defending omega rights, and has always treated Louis with complete respect since he's known his secret. Louis got lucky with a best friend like him.

Omegas have been known to be treated inferior to everyone else— in sports, school, and anything they want to achieve. Louis didn't want that to be an obstacle for him, so he decided to keep it a secret, at least until he's finished college and accomplishes his career goals.

With that in mind, Louis is prompted to pull one of his drawers open by his desk to take out his pack of suppressants.

"Lou, Niall just knocked over your mom's favorite vase and is freaking out about it." Harry's voice makes Louis jump from where he's standing by the desk, dropping the pack of suppressants.

"Fuck, tell that little leprechaun I'm cutting him off if he doesn't learn to chill out," Louis mutters as he makes his way out the door with Harry trailing behind him.

He gets to the living room and sure enough, there's a shattered vase on the floor with a very frantic Niall trying to gather the pieces carefully piece, by piece.

Louis rolls his eyes and approaches his friend, "Niall, just leave it you're gonna cut yourself. Let's just sweep it up." As if on cue, Harry appears with a broom and dustpan in his hands already on top of cleaning up the mess.

"I'm sorry Louis, I swear I didn't mean to! Liam and I were just rough housing trying to get pumped for the party and things got a bit out of hand," Niall tells him.

Louis pats him on the back, "It's fine, just please be more careful, okay?"

Niall nods and helps Harry finish cleaning up.