(1) BaalMiko ☁

Ei has never been in love with anyone throughout her life. When Makoto was alive she had never fallen in love, and after her sister passed away she didn't think about loving someone, eternity was all that she wanted to achieve, and all she was after.

Yae Miko was the first person to open her eyes to love, and the first person whom she realized that she had fallen in love with. Both of them knew they were more than friends, but not quite lovers yet. In the eyes of other people, their relationship was seen as just servant and archon . What exactly are they?

====

"Miko..?" The archon looks up to the pink haired woman, reaching her hand to caress the fox envoy's cheek. She wanted to feel her, her face, her warmth.

"What is it my beloved archon?" Yae questions as she fixes her gaze to the laying archon on her lap, giving her a sweet smile. Ei could feel her cheeks heat up at the warm answer and smile of the woman above her and she felt her heart skip a beat. She knew she was in love with her, but... did she feel the same way towards her?

"These cherry blossoms are very pretty aren't they?"

"Hmm," she hums, "they are. Spring sure is one of the prettiest seasons ever, so many beautiful flowers bloom." she smiled lovingly

"Yeah.. you're right"

They both stay silent contemplating the pink colored tree, until Miko speaks to the purple haired archon.

"Ei wasn't there something you wanted to ask me? You had a worried expression on your face"

"I-uh"

Ei held back her question, she was afraid to hear Yae's answer, she didn't want to hear the woman she loved most say I've never fallen in love , she knew that if that was her answer, her heart would break into a million pieces and her relationship with Yae would change. She didn't want that to happen so Ei just shook her head and smiled.

"It's nothing."

But Miko knew her too well, way too well. She could easily tell when she was feeling sad, worried, scared, anxious, and many more emotions no one could see.

"Ei, what is bothering you?" Yae said as she started caressing the other woman's hair, her soft and sweet voice made Ei creek a soft pink on her cheeks and made her heart beat.

Thank god Yae was nowhere near close to her heart, she would have heard it beating if she was Ei thought to herself.

Yae saw the nervousness in Ei's eyes "My beloved archon, my beloved Raiden Ei, there's no need to be nervous." she gave her a warm smile "You can tell me anything, I will always be here for you, I will always be waiting for you."

Ei smiled "Thank you Miko.. for everything, for never forgetting about me during those 500 years..."

The priestess noticed how a guilty and hurt expression was forming in the archon's face.

"And I'm sorry I left, I'm so sorry I left you, with no goodbyes, I should have told you, but I was so lost and broken back then, I didn't kno-" Before she had the time to finish she felt something warm interlocking onto her hand, It was Yae.

"I know, It's okay." she lets out a small chuckles, squeezing the archon's hand

"I will be willing to wait all of eternity just for you." The archon saw how a soft pink was creeping up the kitsune's cheek and maybe, just maybe, she thought Maybe she feels the same way towards me..?

"I knew you were hurt back then, when you lost h-"

But before she could finish her sentence, the archon who was laying on the Guuji Yae's lap suddenly stood, alarming her.