(1) ZhongGuiz

[Little Note : I wrote this when I was half asleep so uh i don't really know if its actually angst or fluff c:]

A brutal massacre has taken place, killing, threatening, eliminating everything in its path. The amount of blood that could be seen as far as the eye could see. Kill to protect or disappear later on. Teyvat is in its worst condition, the smell of threatening war is in every corner of the each nation.

The powerful gods will always have a way to protect their lands and the humans kinds, fight with all their might hoping when they return the humans would sleep safely in their homes. But the evil gods will still lurk in the shadows, the dominion and power promised by the heavens just by winning one seat among them.

The two ruling gods – who were leaders of the Guili Assembly couldn't even avoid war anymore, they couldn't turn a blind eye to the deaths of humans and the one by one downfall of their precious comrades on the battlefield.

Weapons have been raised – determination has been strengthened.

With dust and stones

With swords and polearms

With his brawn and her brain

Let's protect the land where we live together

But what if at one time old friends betrayed each other, a jade sword stained with sin, and what could be done?

---o0o---

"What a shame, a cruel god can't even use his full power to kill" an arrogant voice with a mocking tone rang out between the Dihua Marsh's gusts of wind. With the same tone he squeaked, stamping his feet on the ground despite the feeling of unwilling that overcame his limb. His gaze was fixed upon seeing a single Glaze lily beside his feet and muttering 'arrogant flower', stomping on the innocent fragile flower as he started to walk.

The figure raised its head its attention was fixed on the 'opponent', a god who tightly embraced a goddess in his arm. Their appearance was too chaotic to be called a god – but it was a war so no one would mind.

"Dijun" the soft yet serene voice called out, but with a subtle quiver in her tone the short sentence was more – like a request, their condition was really bad but the goddess already had serious injuries on her body. Her blood-stained hands tightly gripped the god's clothes who also hugged her body tightly.

The god lowered his head, brought his head closer to the goddess of dust, staring at the soft face with blood on the edge of the lips even a few scratch hurt in that face.

"Wait a minute, you'll be fine. I promise" said the god in reply to her plea, slowly placed the injured body on the ground staring at the face once more, his hand moved to remove the hair that covered the goddess's eyes.

A 'promise' was something that was really important to him, like a contract which had no price to match, or a contract without absolute benefits for both parties.

A golden mask was placed on his face, so that only his amber eyes gleaming full of hatred and anger could be seen from him. A polearm that could cut through anything was firmly gripped in his hand, as was a jade sword behind his back.

"The birth of a hero huh? You should end that body instead of letting it live with pathetic hopes" the figure who had been watching from a while finally spoke up. The center of attention turned to a god with glowing amber eyes.

The god didn't give an answer, but in silence he did know it. What had happened to the goddess and only death could save her from the nightmare.

'KLANG!'