07 : BRUTAL

_______

Out of nowhere,Jaehyun feel irritated.
It was like there's a bug crawling up his neck or there's something stuck in his tooth.Something was just off.

"Jaehyun!Jung Jaehyun!Open the damn door,I know you're there" Yeah,it was probably Ten's loud voice coming from the outside of the door.

He sighed and get up planning the way on how to kill him on his way to the door.First,he would have to keep it a secret from his protective boyfriend Johnny.And everything will be settled.

The moment he opened the door,a short raven-haired male slide through his room.Looking at the clean yet cold room of his boyfriend's best friend.

"I still can't believe you decided to stay in this room,what are you?a polar bear?" He asked,hugging himself and rubbing his arm with his small hand.

"What do you want,Ten?" Jaehyun asked,clearly not fascinated by his sudden morning visit.

"What do I want?" Ten scoffed,pointing his index finger to himself "That's the thanks I get?For waking up my friend so he couldn't be late for school?!" He dramatically fake his crying in front of Jaehyun who just couldn't care less about his dramatic ass.

"Okay,I get it,now get out so I could get ready for school" He coldly answered,swiping him off.Ten gasped placing his hand on his chest.

"Siri,play Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taeyong and Yuta arrived at the school after they said their goodbyes to their parents.They were greeted by Jungwoo at the front gates.

"Oh My God!You guys!I was so scared,I thought I would have to wait forever,I thought that those guys kidnapped and killed you guys,I-" Taeyong shut up the rambling panic young guy by pulling him in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Jungwoo,for making you scared and putting you in this situation" He was sobbing on his shoulder,his hand tightly clutched his clothes.

"No,it's not your fault Taeyong hyung,stop crying,it's my decision to follow you here" Jungwoo pulled away,wiping away the tears falling in the red cheek of Taeyongs'.

"He's right,Tae.It's our decision.Now,we have to keep our head straight and put our mind in our mission" Yuta joined them hugging them both and patted their shoulders.

"You're right,we don't have the time to cry,we have to haunt vampires" Taeyong nodded,clenching his fist.A little bit of determination showing in his face.