10 : THE HOLY TRINITY

______

"He's hot" Ten observed rather loudly,causing Jaehyun to look up at whoever he was referring to.

Standing at the doorway of a classroom was some students he'd never seen before.Honey-blonde hair and another one with a wavy black hair,along with their history teacher.He assumed he's referring to the short one,who looks a little confident than the tall one.

"Don't you think Johnny would be angry,if he find out that you're thinking the new student is hot" Jaehyun raised his brows at Ten,who chuckled nervously while waving him off.

"I'm just kidding,Johnny's the hottest" Ten winked and Jaehyun grimace his face at him.

"Oh! That one's cute" Ten exclaimed once again.This time Jaehyun don't have to look up to see who it was.He can smell him.The heavenly smell that made his sense tingle.

"Alright class" The teacher,whom he don't remember her name despite being in her class for almost a month now,addressed the new students with a wave of her hand. "These are your new classmates... "

"Introduce yourselves guys" She turned towards them and said.

"I'm Yuta" The blonded one said waving his hand slightly "My Jungwoo,I mean my name's Jungwoo" The raven-haired continue.Now,only Taeyong's left.He gulped before stepping in front of his friend,now being the center of the attention.

"Hello everyone,my name is Lee Taeyong" He said, as if on cue, a collection of murmurs,mostly females,went up in the class of forty, now forty three.Which really annoyed Jaehyun.

"Okay-" The history teacher said "I'm Miss Seulgi-" That's it "-I'll be your History teacher this year.Go ahead and take a seat wherever you'd like"

She turned back to the rest of the class and started blabbering about whatever they'd be doing for the day.

Yuta and Jungwoo easily found an empty seats on the back.While Taeyong look around nervously.He spotted Doyoung telling him to sit next to him using only his eyes.He look at where his eyes is pointing.It was the guy from earlier.That handsome devil who didn't help him out and left him to find a way to the class.All by himself.

He look around and noticed that he got no choice than to sit next to him.He hesitantly take a step towards,luckily Jaehyun was busy scribbling something in his notebook and he didn't even know that Taeyong sit besides him.

Jaehyun never paid attention to class,he would rather sleep or scribbles in his sketchbook.He's quite good at drawings.
This period also,he only put his attention on his drawing,until Ten called his name causing him to look up.