29 : SUPER POWER

_________

"I have business with Lucas Wong," Jaehyun informed.

"You think you can come here and bark orders at us?"

"Jeno," said a voice.Another man jumped from the cliff above,pulling Jeno away from them.
"Watch it,you're talking to Jung Jaehyun"

Jeno's eyes widened at the name.

"I'm surprised to see an old king wandering on our land" said Kun,his black eyes shifting toward Jaehyun who was well known in this region.
"What brings you here?"

"I need to drop them off at Lucas's place" He announced,his head hastily whipped towards Taeyong and Yuta for a second.

Jeno sniffed the air and his brows furrowed as he identified their race.

"Humans?"

Kun studied the look on their faces and before nodding at Jeno.

"Let them go"

"What!?" Jeno cried in protest.

"On one condition,the vampire stays here" Kun ordered with authority.

"Deal!" Taeyong blurted,earning a glare from Jaehyun.

"I'm going" Jaehyun argued.

"No,you stay here" Taeyong ordered.

"Guys,this isn't the time to have a lover's quarrel," Yuta hissed under his breath.

"Are you out of your mind?" Jaehyun growled,ignoring Yuta and everyone else's existence,all of his attention focused on Taeyong.
"I'm not letting you go by yourself"

"I'm not going by myself" Taeyong simply said, pulling Yuta closer towards him and pat his shoulders. "I'm going with Yuta"

"The boy who screams like a girl?" Jaehyun deplored.Yuta gasped.

"I do not scream like a girl!"

Once again, he was ignored.

"You're not going there without me" Jaehyun snarled,but Taeyong refused to back down.

"Will you please calm the fuck down and trust me on this," He begged.
"Lucas and all the other..." He vaguely pointed at the werewolves around them.
"Werewolves... or whatever they are,they're harmless if you don't provoke them" He sternly stated.

Jaehyun stared into Taeyong's soft brown eyes that burned with determination and felt himself slowly giving in.He sighed heavily.

"Fuck,Taeyong," He hissed,running a hand through his dark hair before turning towards Kun. The look in his eyes immediately changed,not a single trace of warmth linger in those ebony eyes the second his eyes left Taeyong's.
"Tell Lucas I want him back by tomorrow morning"

"The day after tomorrow," Taeyong bargained beside him.

"The day after tomorrow.In the morning," Jaehyun muttered darkly.