34 : LOVERS [M]

________

𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘'𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🤍✨(𝘁𝗯𝗵, 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹)
𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗝𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗬 🪐✨ (𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲)

________

Taeyong woke up with the sound of the birds outside, the rustling of the trees as their branches got swayed by the wind,the smell of masculinity, cool and fresh rain.

He shifted and stretch his body, feeling the soft and silky mattress underneath him. He hummed in delight and heard a small chuckle that made him opened an eye.

"Are you an angel?" He asked the beautiful and naked man who was looking down at him with such wonder,while the light of the sun swallowed his silhouette.

"A fallen" Jaehyun replied and Taeyong frowned.

"You don't look like one," Taeyong mumbled, still feeling drowsy from his sleep.

"Well, you need to look deeper" Jaehyun's voice changed to a low note, and when he kissed Taeyong's bare shoulders, his eyes went wide and he immediately snapped his eyes open.

"Good morning" Jaehyun greeted,while Taeyong's face burned in embarrassment so early in the morning.Jaehyun's lips formed into a secret smile which he tried to hide when he faced to the side.

"An angel,huh?" His voice has a teasing tone into it and Taeyong immediately dived back into the bed before covering his head using the pillows.

"Please,forget what I said" Taeyong pleaded using his small voice and Jaehyun hummed as if he was in thought,before ripping the pillow off of him.

"No" Jaehyun pulled Taeyong closer to him and the coldness of his body was better than a cup of coffee in terms of waking Taeyong up.

"You're mean" Taeyong jested before wrapping his arms around Jaehyun. Jaehyun then trailed a straight line down his spine using his fingers and stopped just above his butt.

"Are you okay,did you have any pain somewhere?" Jaehyun asked with a voice full of concern. Taeyong on the other hand can't help but getting red thinking about the other night.

"I won't put it in until you ask.You're not ready for that" Jaehyun assured, as his hands traveled down Taeyong's smooth and pale legs.

"Lend me your thighs for a minute" He said and raised Taeyong's legs before crossing them with each other. He palmed Taeyong's dick and collected his cum in his hands before applying it in between Taeyong's legs.