16 : VAMPIRES MANSION AND WOLVES

______

Jaehyun took his time on the way to the house,hoping that the cool wind would be able to calmed him down,but he was wrong,the only thing he thought about is Taeyong on his way to home.Well,more like the house of vampires.
It was nearly nine when he got there.

The mansion was more or less in the middle of nowhere.It was basically in the center of a forest,there weren't any houses or buildings for at least a mile. The house itself was shrouded by a veil of trees,so tall and thick.It was always dark around the house.

When he entered,the living room was surprisingly vacant.Jaehyun was surprised,a house with twenty inhabitants was rarely empty.
Now,though,the common room was strangely silent.

He didn't take long to realize why.The room wasn't silent after all.Farther off,
nearer to the kitchen,he could heard the bickering voices of his father and his brothers.Nobody ever wanted to be around when they went at it.

He crossed the huge living room until their voices were coming from just around the corner.

"We need to attack,don't you see?We can't be living so near to them and expect peace! If we don't make a move,they will! " He heard his step-brother Chanyeol said,he was a half-vampire and half-werewolf.

"So far,the only one who seems to have war on their mind is you" His father argued.His voice always intimidated others,but it never seemed to faze Jaehyun.

"Oh,Jaehyun,when did you got here?" Mingyu asked,noticing Jaehyun's present.
All the heads whipped towards him immediately.

"I just got here,what's happening?" Jaehyun queried.

"A goddamn pack of wolves moved in not too far away" Chanyeol growled.

"I heard that" Jaehyun simply answered.Walking towards his father.

"Welcome home,my son," His father welcomed him with an open heart.He always have a soft spot for Jaehyun.

"Jae,talk to him,he's being blind" Chanyeol pleaded,hoping Jaehyun could make their father changed his mind.

"You're being foolish!" His father replied instead.

"How can you just stand here knowing that,a few miles away,a pack of lycanthropes could be plotting against us?They're werewolves father! They're devious and malicious and—"

"Enough!" His father belowed. "They're your blood Chanyeol,they're your brothers.As long as they stay put,we will not interfere with them.Do you understand?"

"Don't ever say that they're my blood, never again,I have nothing to do with them!" Chanyeol shouted back.No one dared to interfere with them.It was nothing new,yet they never get used to it.

"Father is right...." Jaehyun break the silence.Chanyeol let out a menacing snarl.

"I hate the wolves as much as you do,but attacking first will not be the best decision and besides that,they outnumbered us,attacking first will be a stupid thing for us to do" His father nodded his head in agreement.Jaehyun's hatred for lycanthropes was no secret.
Anytime he could,he expressed his despise.

But,he never made a move without thinking about the consequences,that is why his father trusted him more than he trusted Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just scoffed. "Yeah,whatever," He snapped and storm off.Jaehyun knew he wasn't angry at him,just the situation,
so he didn't let his tone affected him.

"You've made a good decision my son,
your brother will understand it soon" His father slightly squeezed his shoulder and gave him a warm smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jaehyun wandered into the kitchen,feeling horribly thirsty,to see his other brother already in there,pouring himself a glass by the fridge.

"You want some,Jae?" Mingyu asked.He nodded gratefully and Mingyu pulled another cup from the cabinet and poured him a glass of a thick red liquid.
Jaehyun downed it in seconds.

"Woah,there" Mingyu laughed. "Slow down,dude.When was the last time you drank?"

Jaehyun shrugged.
"Few days ago,I guess"

Mingyu gave him a strange look, "I don't get it,Jaehyun.You usually go days without having any"

Jaehyun knew he was right.He had a tendency to do that.It has been years since he last drank human blood,but why is it so hard to control himself when he's near Taeyong?He would go days without hunting but ever since he met Taeyong,
He's always thirsty and needed to drink.

Not to mention the fact that he can't control his fangs and accidentally bite him the other night.
He didn't know how he's going to deal with that.

"Anyway,how's school?
You hadn't done anything to the wolves,did you?"  Mingyu asked.

Jaehyun stopped halfway through the process of pouring himself another glass,just so he could answer him.

"I told you,I didn't"He replied, then quickly drained the  contents of his cup.

"But,there's this new kid;he's human" He continues, "And,I may or may not have been a jerk to him"

"You've been a jerk to everyone, what's the problem?"

"Shut up! He's different,okay!" Jaehyun growled back.

"Ooh....look who's being suspicious.Who's the unlucky guy,lover boy?" Mingyu teased,earning a glare from his brother.

Jaehyun throw his head back in a dramatic groan.
"Shut up,there's nothing between us"

"Yeah,not yet" Jaehyun just laughed at his brother's eagerness.They get along the most.He was always able to relax around him.He loved him in a brotherly way.

"But,serious question"

"Shoot"

"Are you gay?"

A/N : is he though?
(Stream Universe beautiful people) 💚✨

❝ I mean,we are all a little bit gay, aren't we? ❞

- ✨HARRY STYLES ✨