•part 4•

When we walked in to the cafeteria Jungwon lead me to a table were two other guys were already sitting and enjoying their lunch.

"Okey Sunoo so these are my friends!" he said as he looked at the other guys signaling for them to introduce themselves.

"Hey I'm Jake" one of the guys said before taking another bite of his sandwich.

"I'm Heesung" another guy said before taking a sip of his coke.

"Hi I'm Sunoo" I said with a smile on my face wanting to give of the good first impression.

When I finally looked back at Jungwon I noticed that he now had some guy back hugging him.

"Oh right, this is my boyfriend, Jay!" Jungwon said after seeing the confused and a little worried look I had on my face

"Hey" Jay said while slowly letting go of Jungwons waist and connected their hands instead.

After about 30 minutes of the lunch I had already gotten to know Jungwons friends pretty well but I could still not get my mind of that boy.

"Jungwon?" I asked.

"Yes?" He answered with a smile.

"Who was that boy that was sitting next to me in class earlier? The blond one?"

"Oh Ni-ki? I don't really know him to be honest, he doesn't really talk to anyone"

"Yeah I heard that he doesn't have any friends at all" Jake said before getting his arm slapped by Heesung.

"Oh" I said quietly.

"Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, just curious I guess"

After a few more minutes I still couldn't stop thinking about it.
His name was repeating in my
head

Ni-ki

Ni-ki

Ni-ki

Ni-ki

Why was I feeling like this?
I haven't even seen his face yet and I was already thinking about him nonstop..

After a while I decided to go freshen up, fix my hair and make sure I didn't look a mess.
I excused myself from the table and went straight to the bathrooms.

When I was done in the bathroom I went straight to my next class.

The day wasn't really anything special and in no time the bell rang and it was time to go home. I started packing my things up again and went out into the hall, there were a bunch of students there and I kept getting pushed around in the crowd until the most embarrassing thing happened...
_______________________________