Chapter 3: Friend Requests

{Troublesome Work}

Alastor's POV

After that whole fight on top of that mountain, I went back to the HQ and to my room to freshen up, to say the least. Later on, I went back down to just spend a stroll around the afternoon. Then I heard some voices in the library. I went in to check it out and it was Lisa the hottest librarian I ever met.

I keep seeing her in some distress and I knocked on the door and that's when she noticed me, she puts away all of her books on the table

Alastor: "Hey, how's my favorite librarian doing this late at night."

Lisa: "I could ask you the same thing."

Alastor: "I'm a night person... Well, a twenty-four-hour person. So I have a lot of energy and spent it all up in the fighting."

Lisa: "Anyway. It's so good to see you! More refreshing than a strong cup of tea in the afternoon."

Alastor: "Hmm... Clearly, you're meant to be working here but you don't seem to have your heart in it at all."

Lisa: "I mean, other than Jean. Who really works that earnestly anyway?"

Alastor: "I am."

Lisa: "But you're not part of the Knights."

Alastor: "I may not be part of the knights but I am an ally."

Lisa: "Yes, from what you told us. These demons here are attracted to power."

Alastor: "Well I didn't say ONLY power. They're also attracted to attractive women like you~"

Lisa: "Oh you~ So is there something you need here or are you just her to see me?"

Alastor: "Oh~ Are we flirting now? Yes, I am here to see you."

Lisa: "You're making my heart skip a beat~"

Alastor: "So, Ms. Librarian, any books you recommend?"

Lisa: "I never took you to be the reading type."

Alastor: "I do read, just not often as I like."

Lisa: "Well, my recommended books... Sadly, everything I'd personally recommend is all in the restricted section, which we're not currently lending out."

Alastor: "What's with the ominous tone, did I do something to spoil your day?"

Lisa: "Oh, right. Would you be interested in checking out the Teyvat Travel Guide? I think it would be quite helpful for you as travelers here."

Alastor: "Hmm... It could be really useful to locate some kind of powerful artifacts that could lead me home... Mind if I take a peak?"

Lisa: "I suppose I can try to find you a cop from the list..."