Chapter 9 Jades and Spades

3rd Person POV

After fighting with the Demon Vanguard, Alastor and Apple can be seen walking on the vast plane just taking a stroll going to Liyue.

Apple: "So this Liyue, do you think there would be different ingredients there?"

Alastor: "Of course there is."

Apple: "Nice! I'm going to cook you an extravagant meal, Master."

Alastor: "Nice! Though I better go check on Lumie first I bet she's worried."

Apple: "Lumie?"

Alastor: "My Girlfriend."

Apple: "Master has a lover?! Well now, I better make another lavish meal for the two of you."

Alastor: "Make sure you also cook the one flying pixie next to her, okay?"

Apple: "Of course! ...Wait..."

As they pass the Inn where Xiao was on, the two of them look at each other and don't even bother to say hi to one another. They continue to walk and then they arrived at one of Liyue's huge trees.

Apple: "Master, look at those monsters there."

Alastor: "Hmm? Hilichurls but they're not minding us. Huh?"

Alastor then focuses on a figure sleeping under the tree. He squints his eyes and then sees the figure as a woman. She is a young woman with long blue hair, which fades into a darker shade at the end. The styling of her hair is easy to mistake for a ponytail, but it is not actually tied back by anything. Though she mostly resembles a human, she has dark red horns that bend back along with her hair, similar to how a goat's horns look, with brighter red markings on them.

Around her neck, she additionally wears a golden bell. Her outfit consists of a black bodysuit with gold accents underneath a purple and white bodice with long ends similar to a tailcoat, with a separated pair of sleeves to match. The bodysuit meets at the back of her neck to make a bow. She has white heels with gold accents and gray bottoms, with red knots around her ankles

 She has white heels with gold accents and gray bottoms, with red knots around her ankles

Alastor: "Welp, save the damsel in distress... Again."

But then another figure appeared next to the woman. It was a little girl, the girl has light purple hair reaching her shoulders at the sides with a long plait in the back, pale skin, and magenta-colored eyes. Her fingernails are black.

She wears purple-themed clothing and has several ofuda talismans stuck on her. Her attire consists of a purple frock and a deep purple beret with a red-purple (magenta) tassel on top and her Cryo Vision embedded on the side. She wears a pair of simple earrings; one black and one white. She also wears black heels and white stockings that are wrapped in mummy-like bandages.

 She also wears black heels and white stockings that are wrapped in mummy-like bandages