Chapter 11: Inazuma

3rd Person POV

In a certain area. A cloaked figure can be seen walking behind the figure was their horse. They look up to the sky and see a shooting star. Then they started thinking about a wish.

???: "I wish to reunite with my beloved..."

~~

After winning with the pageant, Lumine, Alastor, and Paimon are in Liyue again to get some supplies and such. Lumine and Paimon looked around for some food items for them to cook and to upgrade some of her weapons. As for Alastor, he just looked around and then there was someone calling out to him.

???: "Excuse me! Are you Alastor?"

Alastor: "Huh? Who's asking?"

A young woman with pale skin and bright teal-green eyes with ovoid pupils. She has long, salmon pink hair fading to light pink at the tips. Under her hair, she has a pair of cream-colored antlers, indicating her adeptal heritage. In addition to this, the sides of her chest, ankles, and the backs of her hands have white diamond markings that resemble scales.

Her outfit consists of a red and black xiezhi hat, a red and black cropped top with a split cap in the back, a white cross-collar, and two detached white sleeves. Her clothes are decorated with tongbao-shaped buttons, gold banding, and the tip of her cap, collar, and sleeves are fashioned with pom-pom and full materials. She also wears a red skirt with cloud-shaped patterns, tied with a yellow bow on one side over a pair of black shorts with lace trim. She wears a pair of red and black upturned-toe boots with gold soles and heels and fluffy lining.

 She wears a pair of red and black upturned-toe boots with gold soles and heels and fluffy lining

Yanfei: "My name is Yanfei, a top legal expert in Liyue, and for the avoidance of doubt. No one else comes close! I'm fully versed in every area of the law. I'll let you get this fact straight. The law can be both be helpful or a hindrance!"

Alastor: "I swear I didn't shoot the guy!"

Yanfei: "Huh what?"

Alastor: "I'm joking, so. Yanfei. huh? What do you want?"

Yanfei: "I heard from Lady Ningguang that you guys might go to Inazuma, and she asked me to tell you that Ms. Beidou is just waiting for you and also a little something after saving the Jade Chamber."

She hands him over ten thousand Mora.

Alastor: "Whoa, that's a lot of dough... But I can't accept this."

Yanfei: "Oh no, it's fine. If you're worried about the cost of the Jade Chamber's repairs, well. You don't have to worry, one of Lady Ningguang's guests and a friend of yours... Roy I think was his name. He helped us with the materials and such."

Alastor: "Oh right his magic, I really wish I have that... Imagine the possibilities of an unlimited pizza oven!"

Yanfei: "Huh? What do you mean?"