IV

"Sirius... do you know who J.P could be?" Sirius stared at Harry with an eyebrow raised, letting out an almost mocking laugh.

"Come on Harry... J.P James Potter" Harry's eyes widened, holding the book behind his back.

"The diary is my dads?" Sirius tilted his head, almost puppy like as he stared at Harry questioningly. "My dad was gay?!"

"What?" Sirius chuckled staring at Harry "diary? And what do you mean he's gay?"

Harry held the diary out to Sirius. "I found his diary in the common room, I'm pretty sure it's from your guys' 5th year" Sirius grabbed it slowly, looking at the old looking cover with furrowed eyebrows.

"Property of J.P" He whispered it and you could hear his voice break as he let his finger drag against the writing.

"He talks about a guy, a 4th year in slytherin. He talks about how he wants to see him smile because he always looks so alone, and how much he wants to talk to him but he can't because of-"

"Padfoot" Sirius cut him off, leaving him to stare confused at him, he nodded with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ya... because he feels like he would be betraying Padfoot" Sirius chuckled, his eyes tearing up.

"Merlin I always knew he loved him, they were always sneaking around. Thinking I was too stupid to realize when he came back with marks on his neck" Sirius smiled closing the diary and handing back to Harry.

"Who is he talking about?" Sirius laughed turning to walk away.

"Come on now Harry you're smart enough to figure that out on your own, if he doesn't end up writing his name at least" Sirius waved at Harry before walking out of the Livingroom in grimmauld place. Leaving Harry confused as he stared at his father's writing on the pages.

Dear Diary

I need to not feel like this when I'm with him, it's not normal, it's not right.

I'm not gay

_____

This chapter didn't have a 1975 flashback but I think this chapter was nice, gave you guys a little spoiler about later in the book

(Even though they were obviously going to get together or else this isn't a jegulus book)