VI

"Is being bisexual genetic?" Hermione laughed turning to face Harry.

"What?! Are you okay Harry?" Harry looked down with a sheepish smile, his cheeks tinted red with embarrassment.

"I just- My dad liked my mom... but he also liked, well the diary guy... And well, I'm just wondering if-" Hermione walked up to Harry and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Is there something you want to tell me Harry? I would never judge you..." Harry made eye contact with Hermione before looking away.

"Um... Mione- I think I'm bisexual" Hermione smiled, bringing Harry into a hug.

"I'm glad you told me Harry"

"Ya... I'm glad too"

Dear Diary

He's confusing me, everything is confusing me... Padfoot came out to me today, he told me he's had a thing for Moony since 3rd year. Which makes sense when you think back to everything about their dynamic, and of course I would never judge him for being... gay.

But it's got me thinking, about... him. The way Padfoot talks about Moony, the way he admires his smile or his tiny quirks that you only notice if your looking. It's how I feel, feel about him.

But I don't love him like Pafoot loves Moony, I don't love him at all. I'm not gay, I can't be gay.

"Potter?" James jumped, turning towards Regulus with wide eyes. Slowly pushing away his diary, praying Regulus doesn't see it.

"Oh- hi Baby Black" Regulus rolled his eyes dropping himself next to James on the couch he was sitting on in the library.

"Don't call me that, what are you doing here?" James faced Regulus, a different Regulus. Different from the annoyed one, or the... flirty one. This Regulus was calm, made you feel like you've been close your whole lives even though this is the 4th time he's talked to you in the years of knowing eachother.

"I was studying" Regulus stared at him in almost confusion, "don't look at me like that?! I have good grades you know!" Regulus chuckled at James' embarrassment. And James fell in love with the noise, he wanted to hear that noise over and over again.

He brightened as he watched Regulus lean back more into the couch, his presence was comforting. Made him want to stay in the presence of him for the rest of his life.

"Okay... Well I need to study too... mind if I join you?"

_______

Omg I forgot to post the chapter today 😭

I need to know if you guys want Harry to get with anyone, most commented will win ig.

I used to be a big Drarry shipper but I grew out of it so I'd probably do something easy and just make Harry and Draco get together but I dont know a lot of people who still like drarry 🙋‍♂️

So uh Harry ships here ig? ---->