VIII

"Sirius... you had a brother right? W-what was his name?" Sirius smirked at Harry who was trying to figure out the easiest way to ask his godfather if his brother was the guy his dad had fallen in love with.

"Figured it out huh?" Harry nodded reaching into his bag to bring out the diary, he brought it most places by now. Finding free time to read it, feeling more close to his father than ever lately.

"He figured it out, him and Regulus are potions partners" Sirius laughed, his eyes going dark as he stared at the boy in front of him who reminded him too much of his best friend.

"Yeah I probably should've realized soon from then too especially when... well I don't want to spoil anything for you" Harry stared at Sirius in confusion before nodding slightly.

"Now I have to go before Minnie catches me" Harry nodded even though they both knew Mcgonagall knew that he had been sneaking into Hogwarts to see Harry. "Owl me when you get to the moment I was talking about, you'll know when you read about it"

Harry waved before sitting on his bed with the diary sat on his chest. Sighing as he closed his eyes, if only he could talk to his father when he found the diary. How embarrased would he be to find out that Harry had been reading all about his life when he was 15. Would his mother sigh when she saw him reading the diary every night, trying to find out all the secrets he could about his father to make fun of him with later.

Would Sirius and Remus tell him story's about how his dad and Regulus thought they were sneaking around but truly everyone knew. Would they all laugh together as his father got embarrassed thinking about his past crush.

Harry's eyes widened as he sat up. They were together, he had loved Regulus. But Harry was born so something happened, something to make his father and mother be able to get together.

A question he needed to ask Sirius but didn't know if he wanted the answer to.

Because something had happened something that had made it so that he had never heard of Regulus from Sirius's old stories from their Hogwarts days. Something that erased everything that he had been reading about in the diary completely.

_______

The gap between chapters just keeps getting bigger

I'm so sorry i kept planning to make new chapters but never got to and recently I've been busy with my volleyball teams final tournament (we got gold btw 🕺😋) but now that it's over i will have more time to make chapters so i hope to see you guys again soon 👋.