1 Bella's house

🛑 WARNING 🛑 This may be disturbing for some viewers if you do not like make believe. Although this is realistic besides everyone disappearing, it may be disturbing.

*Bell rings* "FINALLY!" Kennedi says as she grabs her folder. "It's Friday, so no homework!" She says a bit more quiet.
"SHH!" Says Bella. "You'll get in trouble!" Once they leave school, Bella notices her mom is gone. She looks back. Where are the teachers? She's confused. "Huh." Bella says to herself. As she turns back, all she could see were all of her friends. But the strange thing was, is her enemy's weren't there. Like RJ! Or Liam! Or Ryan! She jumps for joy. Her friends run back to her. First Matt. Then Kennedi. Then Maggie. All of them! "THEY'RE GONE!!" Gabby shouts. "Who?" Asks Bella. "Is your mom not gone?" Asks Matt. (Matthew) "I mean, yeah. She's not here." Bella says confused. "LOOK AROUND BELLA!! THE TEACHERS AREN'T HERE!! OUR PARENTS AREN'T HERE!" Kennedi says in shock.
"Hold on." Says Bella. "I've imagined this happening..."  Bella explains when she was bored in class she dreamed about everyone disappearing. Last night she ended the story, so she didn't know more. "But I remember I guided you guys to my house! C'mon!" Once they arrive at Bella's house, Matt says, "I've been here before, Bella. Remember? Just a couple of weeks ago!" Gabby gasps. "Last time I was here, you didn't have a basketball net..."  Maggie asks, "Bella, can we see the inside?" "Sure! Make yourself at home!" Bella notices that the door is unlocked. "What happened? Our door was never like this..." Maggie, Eli, (Elias) Ray, (Raymond) Gabby, (Gabrielle) Matt, Victoria, Nylah, and more of her friends let themselves in. Most of them have never seen her home. So they were shocked when they looked all over the house. "Bella, this is a nice kitchen!" Complimented Eli. "Isabella, I haven't seen your washroom when I came here. It's clean!" Said Matt. "Thanks, guys!" Let's get some rest. You must be tired." Isabella showed them her room and her parents room. "Be careful!" Bella said. "Don't break anything!" She walked out of her parents room and went into hers. She had so many friends that she needed both rooms for them. Matt slept next to her, Gabby slept on the ground on a comfy, pink bed. You could adjust it, so she made it so she sits up. Eli slept at the bottom of the pink bed. Victoria and Maggie slept on the floor with each other and Nylah slept next to Gabby on the ground. Penelope laid down on a blanket. Rayna lay on a blanket as well. Emily took a squishmellow and rested her head on it. Ray took another squishmellow and laid on it.

Next day - 4:53 am

Bella yawned. Matt was already up and dressed. Since he didn't have any other clothes, he had to use Bella's shirt. Same with the other boys. But the girls could use whatever they wanted. They each took turns brushing their hair and using the mirror. There were multiple of each, so it didn't take too long. Bella looked for her dog, Rosie. She found her lying down on her bean bag with stuffies in it.

Word count: 453 (I promise that they will be longer!)